This update adds compatibility for client version 10.39 and adds functions to deal with the market feature. Check the post below for a full change log.
As always, you can grab it at our Downloads page, or directly from here: WindBot 2.2.1 (15,274 KB)
WindAddons 1.0.4 can be downloaded on our free tools page, or directly from here: Wind Client Addons 1.0.4 (1,691 KB).
- Fixed a rare crash people were having at random situations.
- Fixed crash when using addwaypoint(...) function.
- If you get denied for 14-days trial you will get redirected to the Trial Request Thread.
- Fixed bot sometimes getting stuck when trying to open a body on rope spot.
- Fixed Looting not using browse field as it should.
- Fixed one more random crash.
- Now auto-mount function will stop if your character does not have any mounts.
- Added Alert On Drop - will alert if a specific item was dropped.
- Added Alert On Miss - will alert if a specific item wasn't looted correctly because you did not have enough capacity. Missed bodies will count as 'not looted' on $lootingaccuracy.
- Fixed character getting stuck when using 'Walk With Map-Clicks' and targeting a 'Only If Trapped' monster.
- Fixed alert On Valuable bodies not working correctly.
- Fixed bot not recognizing monsters that died on rope spots.