Signup Now
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Information about future WindBot releases

English Version

Hey guys,

It has been announced that the new game clients to be released soon will contain some software that makes it more difficult for third-party software (like WindBot) to inter-operate with them. I wanted you guys to be aware that WindBot may not be compatible with these newest game clients on the day of their release. We cannot say at this time if this will change and when, but we will continue evaluating our options.

In any case, we are still going to continue development of WindBot 2.0/3.0 on all of the clients currently supported for OpenTibia servers. Please keep this in mind when purchasing new license time as we generally cannot issue refunds for partly used license time.

Because we want everyone to be satisfied with their purchases, we have implemented some more flexible licensing options.
    • You will be able to pause your WindBot license and resume it at a later time. *
    • You will be able to transfer part of your license days to your friends. For example, if you currently have 20 days of license time remaining, you can transfer 10 to your friends account and both of the accounts will have a 10 day license. Similarly, you will be able to buy 30 days of license time and split it between 5 accounts (6 days each). *

* Some restrictions apply. See the License Manager in WindCloud for more info.

You can manage your license on WindCloud's License Manager

Hope this clarifies a few things!
    Lucas

Portuguese Version

E aí galera,

Foi anunciado que os novos clientes do jogo serão lançados com um software que dificultará que softwares de terceiros (como o WindBot) inter-operem com o cliente. Queria deixar vocês cientes que o WindBot pode não ser compatível com os novos clientes no dia do lançamento. Não temos como dizer no momento se isso irá mudar, nem quando, mas continuaremos avaliando nossas opções.

De qualquer forma, continuaremos com o desenvolvimento do WindBot 2.0/3.0 em todos os clientes atualmente utilizados em servidores OpenTibia. Por favor, tenha isso em mente ao comprar uma nova licença, pois não temos como emitir reembolsos para licenças parcialmente usadas.

Para garantir que todos fiquem satisfeitos com suas compras, nós implementamos algumas opções de licença mais flexíveis.
    • Você poderá pausar sua licença do WindBot e despausar posteriormente. *
    • Você poderá transferir parte da sua licença para seus amigos. Por exemplo, se você tem 20 dias restantes, você poderá transferir 10 dias para o seu amigo e ambos ficarão com 10 dias de licença. Similarmente, você poderá comprar 30 dias de licença e dividir entre 5 contas (6 dias cada). *

* Algumas restrições se aplicam. Veja o License Manager do WindCloud para mais informações.

Você pode gerenciar sua licença no License Manager do WindCloud

Espero que isso deixe as coisas mais claras.
    Lucas

Free User
    Thanks for the options, also i think they are going to change the day they are going to implement Battleye to the official client, it has only 13 days and they are unable even to launch the game lawl

Free User
    Thanks for the announcement. It is good to know

By the way. Is the latest WindBot version (today's one) working with the new Tibia Windows Client 10.0 (released today too)?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by diegomauricioolaya View Post
    Thanks for the announcement. It is good to know

By the way. Is the latest WindBot version (today's one) working with the new Tibia Windows Client 10.0 (released today too)?

Thanks!
    Yes it is. Just redownload (and install) the game client and install WindBot 2.9.13.

Good to hear you aren't going to stop, that's what I and many others expected
    In lucas we trust

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

It goin to be hard time for Cipsoft Many botters will come only for offline train i think GL Lucas to make bypass.

Free User
    It will be updated for CLIENT 11 until 21 March?? I really need to spend my last 3 voucher days!! And i only use TIBIA 11! (Better client, better bot)

Free User
    Hello, I paused my license because I won't be botting until BattlEye is bypassed, so I didnt renew premium and these things. However, at the license manager, after I paused, it says that I have 0 days left, even tho I have more than 2 months of license time. Same thing happened with my other license " undernoxox"

Quote Originally Posted by Undernoxo View Post
    Hello, I paused my license because I won't be botting until BattlEye is bypassed, so I didnt renew premium and these things. However, at the license manager, after I paused, it says that I have 0 days left, even tho I have more than 2 months of license time. Same thing happened with my other license " undernoxox"
    I'll check it, don't worry.

Free User
    I paused my license to not waste days and now I want to active again, It says I don't have anymore days and that I need to buy new license so I can use the days I had left, seriously???