Signup Now
Page 221 of 227 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2270
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    Place the Backpack with Rings inside Depot Box 1, after depositing items it will open Depot Box 1 and withdraw rings from there.
    Like I said in my post. I did try it but its still stuck at that waypoint. Will only go on after I manually open the dp1.

Quote Originally Posted by Whata View Post
    Like I said in my post. I did try it but its still stuck at that waypoint. Will only go on after I manually open the dp1.
    How many Loot Bps you had on inside your char? The more it has the longer it may take to check all Loot Bps when depositing items (even if they are empty).
    Or does it get stuck forever?

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    I have a good amount of bps. It does seem to be stuck forever tho.

I will try with only one lootbp to see if makes a difference and then come back to you.

Edit:
    What does the force refill function do inside the cavebot settings? Im not sure so I don't know if I check it or not.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Whata; 09-14-2017 at 01:39 PM.

I have a good amount of bps. It does seem to be stuck forever tho.

I will try with only one lootbp to see if makes a difference and then come back to you.

Edit:
    What does the force refill function do inside the cavebot settings? Im not sure so I don't know if I check it or not.

Thanks!
    Force Refill permanently (inside hunt area only) check if supplies are below the minimum and push character to leave point, it may also set the Targeting to only attack if trapped.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    How many Loot Bps you had on inside your char? The more it has the longer it may take to check all Loot Bps when depositing items (even if they are empty).
    Or does it get stuck forever?
    Hello again.

So, it gets stuck forever trying to withdraw things from dp. The thing is, I'm having the same issue with a Garkstal script. It will only move on if I manually open the rings/extra item bp manually. Then it will withdraw the rings normally and proceed.

Maybe it has something to do with some problems that came around last update? (I know looting was only working if you moved the mouse around. Fixed by using wind addons after Lucas suggestion and he said he would look into it).

Anyway, I can't figure out why it gets stuck when trying to withdraw. I already reinstalled everything and it still won't work.

Thanks!

Hello again.

So, it gets stuck forever trying to withdraw things from dp. The thing is, I'm having the same issue with a Garkstal script. It will only move on if I manually open the rings/extra item bp manually. Then it will withdraw the rings normally and proceed.

Maybe it has something to do with some problems that came around last update? (I know looting was only working if you moved the mouse around. Fixed by using wind addons after Lucas suggestion and he said he would look into it).

Anyway, I can't figure out why it gets stuck when trying to withdraw. I already reinstalled everything and it still won't work.

Thanks!
    Will try to reproduce the issue here, thanks for the details.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Will try to reproduce the issue here, thanks for the details.
    Thanks!

Another question: is there an optimal way to setup the smarter shooter settings in your scripts for mages? I always have problems with it when trying to kite the monsters and shoot area runes (sometimes it fails to shoot the rune several times in a row). I know some of it is caused by latency, so how should/could I adjust it accordingly? My latency is usually around 150 (sometimes jumping to 200).

Thanks!

Another question: is there an optimal way to setup the smarter shooter settings in your scripts for mages? I always have problems with it when trying to kite the monsters and shoot area runes (sometimes it fails to shoot the rune several times in a row). I know some of it is caused by latency, so how should/could I adjust it accordingly? My latency is usually around 150 (sometimes jumping to 200).
    You can adjust the shooting rate and character stop time rate for runes at Cavebot > Settings (right side) > Attack / Spells / Rune Settings (just scroll to bottom).

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Wind Powered
    @Blackw Check silvera!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    @Blackw Check silvera!
    Done, thanks!

Visit:
    (◣_◢)