Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Nightmares - Yalahar

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081212000312/tibia/en/images/9/90/Nightmare_Scion.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Nightmares - Yalahar

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061212200346/tibia/en/images/e/e9/Nightmare.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Download here:
    Nightmares - Yalahar

Vocations:
    • Knights - Level 160+

Cavebot Options and configurations:
    • Option to deposit using way with gate access or way without gate access.
    • Store items on depot
    • Deposit gold
    • Refill supplies

Targeting Options and configurations:
    • Knights: exori hur/exori ico, exori with 3+ monsters

PS.: all of this options are totally configurables (you can add spells, etc.)

Supplies Options and configurations:
    • Knights: 600 mana potions

PS.: all of this options are totally configurables (you can add supplies, etc.)

Looting Options and configurations:
    • You can easily setup and edit the backpack colors you will use, either your character's backpacks and your depot's backpacks

My character uses these backpack colors. If you use a different set, all you have to do is edit it on Looting Destination.

There is no order to open backpacks, just make sure that the backpacks are opened. You can also use this hotkey to open backpacks

local rare = getlootingdestination('rare')local main = getlootingdestination('main')
    local gold = getlootingdestination('gold')

openitem(main, 'back') wait(700,1000)
    resizewindows(main, '0')
    openitem(gold, main, 'opennew') wait(700,1000)
    resizewindows(gold, '1')
    openitem(rare, main, 'opennew') wait(700,1000)
    resizewindows(0, '2')

Exp/hour:
    • Knight: 150~260k/h (depending on your level)

Hotkeys:
    • Knight: exori ico, exori hur, exori

PS.: Healer not included! You must make your own healing settings.
    You can follow this tutorial if you don't know how to set it up properly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned
    OMG, butWT was making this script yesterday haha!!

Added to List of All Scripts!!

Banned
    Got some problems in the beginning cuz its my first test with Windbot, but I am liking the script.
    Btw: why dont you do the healing?
    Also, why you put to avoid somethings? In the beginning my character was walking like crazy trying to avoid something..
    EDITED: i think its because it have chase/ofensive on nightmares but not when it have 3+ monsters.
    Dunno if its bot problem or script problem but it is very slow to catch nightmares when they are running...
    When it have 3 monsters, I've putted exori gran and exori... when it has no cooldown the character must do exori ico or exori hur, but it doesnt... it waits until he can make exori again
    I had a problem with bot that laqhsxgm.exe stopped working in the middle of the hunt too...

Well, I did not got problems with targeting. Try to set in Cavebot -> Settings -> Pathfinding Options -> Walking Method -> With Arrow-Keys,
    and make sure that Exori Gran cooldown don't have influence in other attack spells like Exori Ico, Exori Hur and Exori.
    I don't like to create a healing settings because some people prefer use your own Healer Options.
    Remember to always open battle list.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brad;n967
    Well, I did not got problems with targeting. Try to set in Cavebot -> Settings -> Pathfinding Options -> Walking Method -> With Arrow-Keys,
    and make sure that Exori Gran cooldown don't have influence in other attack spells like Exori Ico, Exori Hur and Exori.
    I don't like to create a healing settings because some people prefer use your own Healer Options.
    Remember to always open battle list.
    Well, it keeps walking around nightmares when 2 monters, don't know why... And it changes from chase to stand while walking lol

Oh, for sure it will walk around Nightmares when 2 monsters. The option Stance -> 'Circle' is activated. If u want to remove, just put 'No Movement'.
    You can also Deactivate Auto Chase Off to don't change from chase to stand while walking.
    Tibia -> Options -> General -> ( ) Auto Chase Off (don't mark this option)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brad;n990
    Oh, for sure it will walk around Nightmares when 2 monsters. The option Stance -> 'Circle' is activated. If u want to remove, just put 'No Movement'.
    You can also Deactivate Auto Chase Off to don't change from chase to stand while walking.
    Tibia -> Options -> General -> ( ) Auto Chase Off (don't mark this option)
    No. It continues walking like crazy lol it should block monsters rlly would be better

Change to 'No Movement' in all settings of monsters. There are 'Setting 1', 'Setting 2', etc. Nightmare and Scion..

Hi brad,

To start, thanks! This is really a good script and I learn a lot with it!
    Just one question? The Exori and Exori gran to +3 nightmares are not already setted up?
    Another one, rsrsrsr, how could I guarantee it will only give area spell if no player on screen?

Best regards!
    Rick_mandela

Gona check it now.

Will post later if I remember good