This update fixes a few bugs and adds up tons of new functionalities!
Some parts of the Looting system was redesigned to make it even more accurate.
You can now save/load your user options automatically, check the change-log below for more information.
And last, but not least: the Level Spy HUD.
Level Spy HUD
This HUD script will allow you to view the floors above and below you. It works 100% by drawing the items and creatures on your screen, based on our HUDs System. We hope you enjoy it!
- To use it, go to your HUDs tab, load LevelSpy.lua and turn it on.
- You can switch the floor view by pressing PageUp/PageDown.
- There is also a few customization available, like the possibility of having a small Level Spy window instead of filling your whole world view.
To change the settings of the Level Spy HUD, you can edit the header of the script:
local spyupkey = VK_PGUP -- page up
local spydownkey = VK_PGDOWN -- page down
local drawallfloors = true -- set it to false if you don't want to draw all the floors when spying up
local resize = true -- set to false if you want a small window, not replacing your world view
local useopengl = true -- opengl will be much faster for resizing if your computer supports it
As always, you can grab the latest version at our Downloads Page
EDIT Version 1.2.1: Fixed HUDs not hiding when client is not focused.
EDIT Version 1.2.2:
- getobjectarea(x, y, z) not working properly, due to small changes for the Level Spy HUD.
- Checkboxes/Groupboxes not being saved/loaded automatically in User Options.
- Open Next BP not being executed during looting phases.
- Open BPs on Login not working properly.
- reopenwindows() function not working properly.
- setsettings(...) not setting the Z coordinates correctly.
- Fixed item count failing with Zaoan Chess Boxes
- Cavebot will now stop the currently executing action whenever you disable the Cavebot.