Signup Now
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Free User

[EK/RP - 25+ - Darashia] Minotours /w Stealth ring option

Mino's at lvl 25? yes! with my stealth ring function you'll be 50+ in no time.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070712030452/tibia/en/images/9/95/Minotaur.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20050529233647/tibia/en/images/9/9d/Minotaur_Archer.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060712110041/tibia/en/images/f/f6/Minotaur_Mage.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070712032235/tibia/en/images/e/e9/Minotaur_Guard.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Hello and welcome to my second script!

I made this script when my knight and paladin were ready for a new place after leveling at rotworms.
    Knowing it's possible to to hunt minos with stealth rings at lower levels it seemed a nice place to get some exp really fast.

Oh boy I was suprised to see it working so well, not only did I get really nice exp/h I also made some nice profit to invest in better gear
    with the advanced ring equiper it won't use any more stealth rings than necessary.

It's 1 script for both knight & paladin complete with a setup in the cavebot settings.

Thanks @Ceron for testing this script and helping me improve it!

Requirements
    Knight
    Paladin
    Plate Set & 30+atk weapon
    Plate Set & Royal Spears
    Machete
    for anti furniture trap
    NOTE: no rope & shovel needed
    Machete
    for anti furniture trap
    NOTE: no rope & shovel needed
    Exura Ico
    Exura, (& Gran if required lvl)
    Exori (& Ico)
    optional
    Exori San
    optional
    Stealth Ring
    Below lvl 40
    Stealth Ring
    Below lvl 50

Features
    EK & RP in 1 script!
    Advanced Stealth Ring!
    Depositer
    Refiller

NOTES!
    Really nice exp/h & profit/h
    Start near Darashia Depot
    Need stealth ring till lvl 40+
    You can do without with big waste.
    Besides the Cavebot -> Settings setup it has a "Persistent" for advanced setup
    Will continue to hunt even if no more stealth rings in depot!
    Put the ring bp NEXT TO, SO NOT INSIDE the DPDP!

Changelog
    - Initial release ver 1.0.0
    Attached Files Attached Files

Free User
    Minos.jpg

Don't look on hrs online. Char was offline for about 3hrs, due ISP problem. So profit/h is a little bigger

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceron View Post
    Minos.jpg

Don't look on hrs online. Char was offline for about 3hrs, due ISP problem. So profit/h is a little bigger
    Thanks again for testing and thanks for posting the ss

The one I upload here has a new improved ring withdrawer (the one in my sig) to support more than 20 stealth rings in depot.

Free User
    It isn't even letting me change the backpack names..it just says anniversary backpack for every one, and when I change it it just goes back to anniversary..

Free User
    Nevermind, lol. Didn't see the setup in cavebot settings, was trying to manually do it! sorry! gonna test it now! lol

Free User
    poxa todos os meus scripts de darashia o meu char ele entra naquela house em vez de ir por fora ai ele fica entrando e saindo tipo bugado alguem ajuda ? .... ja tentei rot .. minos tower e agora esse eles fazem a mesma coisa em vez de ir por fora vao por dentro

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by gordim View Post
    poxa todos os meus scripts de darashia o meu char ele entra naquela house em vez de ir por fora ai ele fica entrando e saindo tipo bugado alguem ajuda ? .... ja tentei rot .. minos tower e agora esse eles fazem a mesma coisa em vez de ir por fora vao por dentro
    I'm sorry mate I don't understand a thing. I might be able to help you if you can try in english.

Used google translate but I can't trust that... if it's right and you are saying it tries to enter houses you should either get a 'machete' or disable anti-furnituretrap persistent.

Free User
    man i am with backpack problems, how i fix i cant change.

Free User
    Any idea why my char runs back to the depot and goes back? It runs to the spawn and doesn't attack anything, runs up to +2 and then back down and heads towards the depot and does the same thing all over again.

Free User
    @lokojon
    You have to setup your BPs at the "Cavebot -> Settings" at the bottom. You can also manually open the BPs and turn off the "Persistent -> BP Opener"
    @Dentriel
    I'll look into it this evening, thanks for the feedback!

Could you check if "targeting" is enabled while you are walking to the spawn?
    Also, how much cap do you have when going to the spawn and what's your cap to leave?
    Last edited by Tanochi; 06-23-2014 at 11:33 AM. Reason: another thing