Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

[ELDERA] EK 166+ Level + 43 days of voucher

Check my another thread with: [MORTA] MS 200+ Lvl 77 MLvl + 23 days of VOUCHER
    Check my another thread with: [Antica] 210 EK + 33 days of voucher

Hello, I have account for sell on server "Eldera", it's Elite Knight with 166+ Level and 101+ SwordSkill. Account contain voucher of 43 days.
    Botted from level 8 - 110 since then never botted again, low chance of still getting deleted.
    Account have 20 days of premium, 2kk in bank and about 1kk in items which are in yalahar depot.
    There is also Elder Druid with 82 Level and 65 MagicLevel (Eldera)

Character's outfits/addons: Full Barbarian, Full Noble, Full Knight.
    Character's mounts: Kingly Deer, War Horse, Donkey.

Methods which I prefer to pay is PayPal or CC on All PVP/RETRO/HARDCORE Servers.
    Contact me in private message to negotiate the price if interested.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://s18.postimg.org/ejllbx2xj/elderaknightforsale.png). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Last edited by Wiaran; 07-23-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Banned
    -- Refresh --

Banned
    -- Refresh --

Free User
    Welp... I need an admin's help asap this guy took 18kk off me and then said he'd msg me via windbot forums to give me the account info and you can see he messaged me and gave me the info for a lvl 19 EK on chrona and instantly logged off.. I would refrain from trading with him until he rights his wrongs.

Free User

Free User
    thank you lochlan for that =p

Free User
    I saw this trade, as greg is my real life. Bad business kid...

/Merk

Quote Originally Posted by scuba greg View Post
    Welp... I need an admin's help asap this guy took 18kk off me and then said he'd msg me via windbot forums to give me the account info and you can see he messaged me and gave me the info for a lvl 19 EK on chrona and instantly logged off.. I would refrain from trading with him until he rights his wrongs.
    If that is the case, make a thread in scam report section with your proofs.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

#savegreg'smoney

Banned
    Sry went for 2 days vacation, if you have problem with login in its not my problem mate, i gave you right passwords. Pls dont spam my threads.