Signup Now
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    Maybe try uninstall the 64-bit version. I still strongly suspect you're not paying close enough attention to my words
    Like I've already posted there, I already unnistalled the 64-bits version and installed the 32-bits (x86).

I don't know that to do anymore... the only MS C++ I have installed is the 2015 version for the 32-bits.

What else can I do?

http://imgur.com/a/9826x

Look this image, I have the installed programs and the error message still.

Like I told you, I don't have any other MS C++ installed.

Please, can you help me?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by re mac View Post
    Like I've already posted there, I already unnistalled the 64-bits version and installed the 32-bits (x86).

I don't know that to do anymore... the only MS C++ I have installed is the 2015 version for the 32-bits.

What else can I do?

http://imgur.com/a/9826x

Look this image, I have the installed programs and the error message still.

Like I told you, I don't have any other MS C++ installed.

Please, can you help me?

Thank you.
    That is incredibly strange, that error message is associated heavily with having the wrong bitness of stuff installed. It's impossible for me to know from here what the problem is, but there is a way you can find it, you can run a tool such as dependency walker which should tell you what DLL file it's looking for, let me know the outcome and don't download any random DLLs from the internet (they could be infected). If it claims some specific DLL is missing, you need to find what pack it's distributed with and go from there.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    are working navigation?

Wind Powered
    my private nav server is not working, and nav server windbot i think too... any help?

Quote Originally Posted by purru View Post
    my private nav server is not working, and nav server windbot i think too... any help?
    If you want help, you really need to give us a little more than "not working".
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    when i open navigation all fine, later try connect to him in windbot and navigation close automatically

Free User
    Hello,
    I have a problem with navigation,If someone can please help.

Problem is that- I join with navigation,I make room, I was there two characters I click " Start Cavebot " and nothing happens.
    how to: Enabled Cavebot manually characters move, but the druid does not accept party from EK.
    Pointed out that a few days before everything was ok, but now not working,Meanwhile, I not downloaded any updates.I decided only now to download all updates but nothing has changed,still not working.

If anyone can help me,I would be grateful

Free User
    my navigation serv is good, but when i try to open on windbot nothing happend , i almost wait 1 hour to wait if windbot can connect but nothing if someone can help me

Free User
    I have connected to Navi Server but I can't see any rooms and I can't create any. I use localhost, when I changed port in json file from 7175 to 27015 and started server, then it didnt changed. Still show in server console 7175 even when in json file is 27015. I have installed properly packages, server working and I can connect to it but as I said before I have problem with rooms. Any solutions?

@Dworak @SuNe @Dehan @RoxZin xD @XtrmJosh

Quote Originally Posted by Archibald View Post
    I have connected to Navi Server but I can't see any rooms and I can't create any. I use localhost, when I changed port in json file from 7175 to 27015 and started server, then it didnt changed. Still show in server console 7175 even when in json file is 27015. I have installed properly packages, server working and I can connect to it but as I said before I have problem with rooms. Any solutions?

@Dworak @SuNe @Dehan @RoxZin xD @XtrmJosh
    Do not tag multiple mods in the same post.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ