Signup Now
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: cossio

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cossio View Post
    You talking shit just check our trading thread that i clearly say that we will give each other the acc name and password and you agreed with that and it was actually me rejecting you since after you agreed you just wanted a middleman and that wasnt our deal.
    Tomorrow around ss waiting for you on skype and you share screen for me i will explain how to do it else if you wont do that i will ban you. If you are innocent you wouldnt have problem with that
    Regards

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by norberelamoo View Post
    Dont use bad expressions man, there is no need to do that, i changed my mind after your scamming presumption, and I asked to do it with a middleman service where I will pay 100% of the fees and you rejected this choice...
    I rejected that choice and you since we already agreed on a other way to do it.

Banned
    @Cossio stop lie everyone know how to share screen on skype pretty easy.. click the "+" and share screen and click it and click "start"

Quote Originally Posted by kelviner View Post
    @Dworak @SuNe @ozzix would it be sufficient evidence if I provided a teamviewer?
    I just really wonder why Cossio has paint open when he is showing the '-160,75'

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnalyks View Post
    I just really wonder why Cossio has paint open when he is showing the '-160,75'
    He's been photoshopping his pictures and now just trying to buy some time before he has to screen share with Dworak I bet you he either won't accept dworak to skype or refuses to screen share lol

Quote Originally Posted by kelviner View Post
    He's been photoshopping his pictures and now just trying to buy some time before he has to screen share with Dworak I bet you he either won't accept dworak to skype or refuses to screen share lol
    I think mods here should be a little more strict, I mean this guy already deserves a ban. Tibia community across all forums has turned into shit within the past year, it's scam report after scam report nowadays because they can get away with it in real life

Free User
    I think mods here should be a little more strict, I mean this guy already deserves a ban. Tibia community across all forums has turned into shit within the past year, it's scam report after scam report nowadays because they can get away with it in real life
    It's pretty hard to monitor the repeated scammers though cause most of them are using proxies or even tor I actually had someone try to break into my windbot account the other day recieved an email about it with a ip and it was someone using tor
    I'll agree with you on the communities being toxic though I've been buying and selling for 7 years now and lately I've never had to deal with so many scams. This case here was actually the first time I've ever lost an authorized paypal chargeback which I tried to issue after he wouldn't send me back my money(didn't use a proxy stupid on my end) but one thing I've learned from this situation is to call PayPal and report the people because as paypal told me chances are high after they investigate that they will close there PayPal accs

Wind Powered
    Well, he could making print screen and saving the image from paypal, another story is he could edit the texts, and another story is He accepted chargeback, but money never are instantly back, it is taking like 1 and sometimes 2 weeks to paypal for give it back. So still we don't have any good proofs from both sides, because @Cossio showed that he have -160 USD from balance also @kelviner don't have those money. Its hard in this case.
    @Cossio last time i am asking will you share screen to proof that you sent back money? else i will ban you since you are called "thief" and you don't want to proof that you aren't
    Regards

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    Well, he could making print screen and saving the image from paypal, another story is he could edit the texts, and another story is He accepted chargeback, but money never are instantly back, it is taking like 1 and sometimes 2 weeks to paypal for give it back. So still we don't have any good proofs from both sides, because @Cossio showed that he have -160 USD from balance also @kelviner don't have those money. Its hard in this case.
    @Cossio last time i am asking will you share screen to proof that you sent back money? else i will ban you since you are called "thief" and you don't want to proof that you aren't
    Regards
    Even if If he accepted the chargeback and it took 2 weeks I would already have it seeing as the chargeback was on the 25th of July

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    Regards
    I call kelviner thief then does he get banned for that? only 2 people have told me that im a thief and thats kelviner that called me that but hes the thief himself and nordeleman or what he called and he agreed on the trade contract but then changed hes mind and wanted to do it on a other way so i rejected him.