Signup Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Waiting =z

@pedegie nope @Lucas Terra the logged bool address shows as it were online but you should be able to detect this by looking at the battle since the same players will be still for a long time also your character stops being rendered so that can be a clue too... a better one.

And key events for CTRL + L / G dosnt work too btw

Free User
    it must use CTRL+g and without lose "ctrl" must click on char again :X

Free User
    if u need to only reconnect use:

auto(1000)
    if not $connected then
    reconnect()
    wait(3000,5000)
    end

Free User
    Guys I see posts from few years back with the same problem. Was this fixed?
    Sometimes I can't reconnect after a kick. There is no character on the screen (look at the screenshot below).
    I tried many different scripts. I even stoped windbot when it happens, opened console and try different things in different combinations like
    xlog()
    logout()
    reconnect()
    reconnect(false)
    reconnect(true)
    connect( '11', '11', 'bubble')
    etc and nothing works.

yesterday when it happened I think that reconnect(true) helped me but today it's not helping.
    Actually it's probably issue with tibia client because manually I can't relog either. I click everything and nothing helps, screen stays the same - but this is after 8 hours after kick, I'm sure that there was some timeout that logged me out on tibia server, I'm pretty sure that when I click esc/arows or something right after the kick then I can login normally (manually)
    This is happening often. Sometimes I have 2 chars at the same time and one logs normally and other is stucked.

Edit: uploaded to imgur

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by gondogando View Post
    Guys I see posts from few years back with the same problem. Was this fixed?
    Sometimes I can't reconnect after a kick. There is no character on the screen (look at the screenshot below).
    I tried many different scripts. I even stoped windbot when it happens, opened console and try different things in different combinations like
    xlog()
    logout()
    reconnect()
    reconnect(false)
    reconnect(true)
    connect( '11', '11', 'bubble')
    etc and nothing works.

yesterday when it happened I think that reconnect(true) helped me but today it's not helping.
    Actually it's probably issue with tibia client because manually I can't relog either. I click everything and nothing helps, screen stays the same - but this is after 8 hours after kick, I'm sure that there was some timeout that logged me out on tibia server, I'm pretty sure that when I click esc/arows or something right after the kick then I can login normally (manually)
    This is happening often. Sometimes I have 2 chars at the same time and one logs normally and other is stucked.

Edit: uploaded to imgur

Still with the same problem... Anyone has the solution?

sorry, i think there is no solution cause it happens since ppl ddos game servers, sometimes your char got disconneted like this and only one possible fix for this is closing client and opening it again :/

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Davi View Post
    sorry, i think there is no solution cause it happens since ppl ddos game servers, sometimes your char got disconneted like this and only one possible fix for this is closing client and opening it again :/
    Exist any script to perform this? I'm losted 11 accounts 3 day ago and I think is because the relogin process or MC.