Signup Now

Must attack me option

Hello there, I would like to suggest that the option "must attack me" on targeting would be improved for something like this "must attack me & if no player is currently attacking it". The reason is because sometimes u dont want to ks while botting (happy botting with non-botters at the cave) and the Must attack me option does not attack very fast the monster if he's away from you and hasnt been able to attack you yet, so the option would actually attack the monsters that havent attacked you yet but are far from you and would not attack monsters attacked by other players before you.
    Anyway, i dont know if the bot already does that, but would be good if it did.
    Last edited by Justx; 06-30-2014 at 05:12 AM.

There really is no accurate way of telling if another player is currently attacking the creature and it gets even more complicated when you bring in area spells and runes into the question. Anyway, I'd recommend you take a look at this hotkey @Leonardo wrote a while back: http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showt...p?1231-Anti-KS