Signup Now
    Free User

good afternoon help!

I have a question I see is repeated here in the forum!

My first concern is that the free version for 14 days this off? I downloaded it for the first time and never had the 14 days I only said "Registration expired"

and my second question is, I'm about to buy 1 month's leave and wanted to know if there are possibilities that the same thing happens to me after you purchase the paid version

PD. in my country is very difficult to get dollars right now for a bad government that we are living and do not want to lose the dollars. im from venezuela!

sorry for my bad english

I hope your help

About 1st question:
    Sometimes error with 14 days trial happens, post here -> http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showt...equests-Thread and Lucas Terra will check it.
    Rep me + if I helped!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by siul View Post
    I have a question I see is repeated here in the forum!

My first concern is that the free version for 14 days this off? I downloaded it for the first time and never had the 14 days I only said "Registration expired"

and my second question is, I'm about to buy 1 month's leave and wanted to know if there are possibilities that the same thing happens to me after you purchase the paid version

PD. in my country is very difficult to get dollars right now for a bad government that we are living and do not want to lose the dollars. im from venezuela!

sorry for my bad english

I hope your help
    I'm from Venezuela and i've bought windbot x3 months straight from the same guy. @GamerBR Shop

Just make sure you're going to make a massive Free Account Project and get the money easy, i started to play in march and with x7 accounts got 1.5kk in 14 days