Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Dehan View Post
    You have to set it on Spell Healer, also doesn't need extra condition since it is cooldown based
    Yes, you could set it to spell healer with $hppc <= 90

But, would it not make more sense to add a simple core bot function in for condition healing when $notstrengthened ?

Free User
    yes it would make more sense that way, plus you wont burn ur mana pots by spamming healing spells with utura and attack spells

Quote Originally Posted by Orexx View Post
    Yes, you could set it to spell healer with $hppc <= 90

But, would it not make more sense to add a simple core bot function in for condition healing when $notstrengthened ?
    not really, it can mess up with utito tempo or something. But I support the idea of adding an extra condition to it: not $pzone

Level Latest Scripts by Dehan
    250+
    [EK & ED & MS & RP] [Navigation] Prison -1
    200+
    [EK & ED & MS] [Navigation] Asura Palace
    200+
    [EK & ED] [Navigation] Lower Roshamuul Softcore

Quote Originally Posted by Dehan View Post
    not really, it can mess up with utito tempo or something. But I support the idea of adding an extra condition to it: not $pzone
    On converted ibot scripts, if the script has a recovery, its automatically set for $notstrengthened but if you change it, you cannot change it back.

I use a converted Hive Script with utito tempo and its not had any conflicts. I'm sure it could be coded to allow primary spells to go first and $notstrengthend under another condition, maybe a "cancast"

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Orexx View Post
    On converted ibot scripts, if the script has a recovery, its automatically set for $notstrengthened but if you change it, you cannot change it back.

I use a converted Hive Script with utito tempo and its not had any conflicts. I'm sure it could be coded to allow primary spells to go first and $notstrengthend under another condition, maybe a "cancast"

wow that actually sound right. sounds like something that i would do on my own. but even when ur using utito tempo it says strengthened as well as recovery. it would also work cuz u can just change the priority of the spells casted at/when x

WindBot Healer won't cast Recovery if you are already recoverying. And it won't cast it under protection zone either. So no need for any extra conditions, just add it to spell healer with health condition.