Signup Now
Page 249 of 259 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2589
    Quote Originally Posted by ruziobbing View Post
    stack here im actually with the last version of your script, the last update 1.0.3

And Here
    I thought i added those wpts for that room (which you gets sent to once you completed the quest).
    Could you turn on the Show waypoints HUD and see if the wpt is in the correct spot? I can't get to that room myself as I haven't done the quest fully.
    Thanks.

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Free User
    ye is that, already did that and it doesnt show the wpts so i need to take the character manually to the tp and the same thing on refiller.

Quote Originally Posted by ruziobbing View Post
    ye is that, already did that and it doesnt show the wpts so i need to take the character manually to the tp and the same thing on refiller.
    Can you Pm me your email / add me on skype. (click skype icon under my name)

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+

Quote Originally Posted by ozzix View Post
    Which version are you using? Can you post screen of where its stuck?
    nvm. I didnt read all posts
    Sold 363 RP to @Lawkaa
    Sold 398 EK to TS mate
    Sold 231 EK to @Aboslut Bajskorv
    Sold 429 EK to @Mommo
    Sold 440 RP to @diplu
    Sold 343 EK to @moltrest
    Sold 325 EK to @moltrest
    Sold 683 RP to @bajzon

Banned

I bought this script but its kind of mest up its a pretty good script and good profit exp and evrything but i get stucked when i try to kill monsters on most of the times i get stuck like this since it doesnt want to run to other way unless i kill that monster like per example in the picture as you can see im tryng to go to "south". and i got traped and when i killed the south monster i got traped by a monster on "North" and then the same happend i get stucked on north too and that makes me waste alot could you fix this kind of problem ozzix? thanks mate. for your support.
    Last edited by soylameraverga; 02-15-2017 at 07:53 PM.

Banned
    AND IT ALSO GOES AROUND ALL THE SPAWN AND LURES MONSTERS AND MAKES MAKES ME TRAP AND I DIE AT THE END, whats going on ozzix could you reply to this please sir if this wont work good ill want my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by soylameraverga View Post

I bought this script but its kind of mest up its a pretty good script and good profit exp and evrything but i get stucked when i try to kill monsters on most of the times i get stuck like this since it doesnt want to run to other way unless i kill that monster like per example in the picture as you can see im tryng to go to "south". and i got traped and when i killed the south monster i got traped by a monster on "North" and then the same happend i get stucked on north too and that makes me waste alot could you fix this kind of problem ozzix? thanks mate. for your support.
    Aight, I'll change that
    Quote Originally Posted by soylameraverga View Post
    AND IT ALSO GOES AROUND ALL THE SPAWN AND LURES MONSTERS AND MAKES MAKES ME TRAP AND I DIE AT THE END, whats going on ozzix could you reply to this please sir if this wont work good ill want my money back.
    It doesnt shoot?

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+

Banned
    Man thats fair enough i mean its just a thing that im having problems with it i got good ping and good internet so i got no laag etc. man you know but yes i dont even know why it runs to the other spawn where theirs like 20 glooth monsters. at first it workd alright it just get stuck on the ally path and it doesnt move untill he kill the monster thats blocking the path great thats the first problem mate.

and the second problem im having is that when i leave it there like for 2 3 hours it goes to the other part of the spawn and theres a bunch of monsters on the east side.
    Last edited by soylameraverga; 02-16-2017 at 12:05 AM.

Banned
    Theres 2 problems on the script the first one like i said before it gets stuck on the ally path. and the second problem is that when i bot around 2 3 hours it goes to east and he leaves the waypoints that he suppose to be on and goes to the east side and make me die at the end.

Banned
    no answer no reply? i need my script to work 100% fine like it suppose to be just tell me if your gonna fix it or no im waiting on it. i paid 10 usd for nothing or what?¡