Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli Scripts View Post
    The deal were made when @Hultin was on my team, I don't really became a middleman, I've vouch for @Hultin, Maver agreed with hultin gave him 50% of payment now and rest 50% of payment when he acc data and get new recovery key etc and he did it. During theese 30 days @Hultin asked me if can I give him rest cash because he need cash to buy something, I asked Maver and I gave him. In next few days Hultin taken back an account and doesn't reply me or Maver. Theese times Hultin was 'party hard' (if someone still doesn't know he's fan of LSD) so we were waiting, waiting like we're doing now, I asked few times him why he did scam Maver without any reply. That's a story in few words. If someone care ask Maver to know details. The fact is Hultin did and don't suffer any consequences. At the moment he became a mod and in my opinion he'll do it again sooner or later.

It was hard for me to believe it, because it seemed a very nice man, anyway that's internet better don't trust anyone.

PS. I'm not visiting this forum often so if someone got any questions or anything catch me on skype.
    Ye that's the full story, i dont care anymore abt that cash and char but still he should be treated as a thief, im looking for all converesations with him atm to show u guys the proofs

I'll stop this troll thread.

There's a thread to report scamming: http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showthread.php?1901

Follow the model and the rules and it'll be all fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mawer View Post
    Sure raphael i will upload the proofs after i get back home
    If you really have the proofs, stop being stupid and post them on the link I sent.