Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    but i am downloading the newest from homepage but still i get that message... :S

bumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicana View Post
    but i am downloading the newest from homepage but still i get that message... :S
    That is not the latest client. The latest client is 36,151KB but yours is listed as being 4KB smaller. It could be that your download is cached due to the file name being the same, so I would suggest trying a different browser, or using incognito/private browsing mode.

You might even do better to download it to a mobile phone or similar which isn't using the same internet connection as your computer, and transfer the file over. Chances are this will rectify any network caching problem.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    That is not the latest client. The latest client is 36,151KB but yours is listed as being 4KB smaller. It could be that your download is cached due to the file name being the same, so I would suggest trying a different browser, or using incognito/private browsing mode.

You might even do better to download it to a mobile phone or similar which isn't using the same internet connection as your computer, and transfer the file over. Chances are this will rectify any network caching problem.
    Thanks man, this helped out! <3 +rep