Signup Now

Thread: Help a newbie

Free User

Lightbulb Help a newbie

Hello! im new to this botting thing on tibia (botted world of warcraft) and i don't understand what the problem is:

-I've set the backpacks right
    -I am stadning on the right start location
    -Ive loaded the script
    -Ive set the supply thing right.
    -I get the green/blue interface on the sides in the Tibia client.
    -Im using the right client

But he just stands there! sometimes he moves 1 square and sometimes i can see the waypoints on my screen but mostly not. I hope theres an easy explaination. if theres not, EXPLAIN TO ME LIKE IM 5 YEARS OLD. This scripting thing is a hard laungage for me. If u have quick newdie advice and know the most common mistakes people do please write them here so i can check thurely though thing i might do wrong

Edit 1: ive tried alot of different scripts so its me who is the problem not the scripts

Thanks in advance for replies.
    Last edited by jonesmclovin; 01-02-2017 at 12:10 AM.

First of all you need to start script in specific place, else it just wont move. If you are sure that everything is correct and the script is working for rest of users then there is problem with your computer.
    Most of problems happen because of DPI. Check the tutorial below it should help .

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...-7-8-10-New-PC

I suggest you to check Dehans WindBot tutorial it may be useful.

I love that "its me who is the problem not the scripts" - very rare we see any level of analysis and this made me giggle.

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...-7-8-10-New-PC

Try this, it's often the cause of this sort of problem.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Thanks for the respond! i tried many different things, including what both of you linked me. however, I do not know if this was the thing tat fixed it, since i did ALOT of clicking and facepalming. but thanks ALOT anyways.