Signup Now
    Free User

Scam report - Waluxhere

Hi all,

Seen this guy post in a lot of threads about buying/ selling characters so I thought i'd give you the heads up not to trade with him. I recently pm'ed him after seeing he had a 480 ed for sale on aurora (which he doesn't, just uses it to scam) and stupidly I gave the guy 2800tc for the character I never received. He then made a thread saying I was the scammer, but in the thread openly admitting he actually scammed me, accusing me of being someone I'm not, thus giving him the right to scam me?

this thread can be found here;
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...mo-Megalomanii

I've given him days to return my tc, which I'm still yet to see. Hopefully this thread will make people realise he's not a guy to be trusted, maybe he'll get banned, or maybe if there's any justice I'll have my coins returned to me which cost rl money and my character.

Thanks for reading,
    Andy

@Waluxhere sent the coins back or we will be forced to take action

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Banned
    Basically, @Waluxhere has scammed a guy because he 'apparently' scammed someone else.

In all honesty even if the guy 100% scammed someone, you have no right to take justice into your own hands. You're going to lose ALL reputation you once had on the forum now, even if you return the coins. Funny to think I was actually going to buy a character from you as well, but certainly not now.

Banned
    @ozzix pm me brother

Banned
    @ozzix if u can read good, u can cause u are a moderator,

u closed my thread without doing nothing and now u talkin about giving back coins.
    The coins are waiting for Shlowmo but I am waiting for him to solve my problem,
    his team-mate caused by scamming my best friend on tibia, and because of that he quit tibia.

So if u want to ban me ban me, but that dont gonna solve anything,
    and shlowmwo dont gonna get his coins,
    and I dont gonna get my solution for my problem with Shlowmo.

So better Shlowmo fix your team-mates and give me an solution, Cause I am the one in the right position and u are the one that cry,
    but i cried also when u teammate stole from my best friend (60kk and rooked chars 350 ek and 290 ed dont forget.)

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Waluxhere View Post
    @ozzix if u can read good, u can cause u are a moderator,

u closed my thread without doing nothing and now u talkin about giving back coins.
    The coins are waiting for Shlowmo but I am waiting for him to solve my problem,
    his team-mate caused by scamming my best friend on tibia, and because of that he quit tibia.

So if u want to ban me ban me, but that dont gonna solve anything,
    and shlowmwo dont gonna get his coins,
    and I dont gonna get my solution for my problem with Shlowmo.

So better Shlowmo fix your team-mates and give me an solution, Cause I am the one in the right position and u are the one that cry,
    but i cried also when u teammate stole from my best friend (60kk and rooked chars 350 ek and 290 ed dont forget.)

Greetings
    1. You have thefied wrong guy
    2. How you want person X to solve problems of some guild mates, lol,its not his job to solve your or your mate problems
    3. You have no valid proof your mate was hacked at all by that guy if he didn't change recovery key for months, well its his own fault
    4. Funny to hear that your mate got retired after loosing 60 kk's/char on aurora, with Aurora prices and around 30 acitve ppl per team, if each of you would send him 5$/125 Coins he would buy another account/get kk's back if his
    so good close/friend, but its better to scamm someone else then help your own guild mate ^^

Wind Tester
    @tibiastore please do not post in scam report other than your own.

Free User
    So you want me to take back the character I sold (which you didn't even know I sold to him before I posted screenshot)? I wont do that because that makes me as low as you/ anyone else that steals characters. I've been brought up better than that and pride myself on being honest.
    Even if I did that, that wouldn't make us even... just mean that I've got my character back and you've got my coins still. There's a few more characters on your team that have been bought from us from Oskars' rls.... why haven't they been rooked?

I don't know the whole story about why your friend was rooked, but that is not my problem, and I don't wish to be dragged into a 'he said she said' bullshit match.

User banned,
    Thread closed.

And no, Scamming a scammer is still not okey, Just as killing a murderer will still land you in jail.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ