Signup Now
    Free User

Bot types superfast and erases, and misses to buy things sometimes.

Any fix to this?

do you got every spell on hotkeys? do you use windaddons with fast hotkeys? could be good to use that and if the problem remains, then let us know
    may you be in heaven for 30 minutes before the devil knows you're dead.

WindAddons is, as suggested, one solution. Alternatively, flick over to the Settings tab and changed the Type Wait Time to something higher.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by linushimself View Post
    do you got every spell on hotkeys? do you use windaddons with fast hotkeys? could be good to use that and if the problem remains, then let us know
    It's not the spells.
    I have everything that it needs on hotkey - the problem is when it's depositing/buying, it goes types superfast, erases some letters and writes wrong and then goes like "Oh, f*ck it, lets go hunt without mana potions and health potions!"

What is a good setting to have on typing? Also, when I got you on the line, many of the scripts doesn't work good in Yalahar stairs and im too noob to find out how to remove the wrong movement. Any tips?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    WindAddons is, as suggested, one solution. Alternatively, flick over to the Settings tab and changed the Type Wait Time to something higher.
    I have never used Windbot addons, not sure of what it actually does or how to really use it. Also be sure to read my reply to "Linushimself" if you might have any tips.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ohgod View Post
    I have never used Windbot addons, not sure of what it actually does or how to really use it. Also be sure to read my reply to "Linushimself" if you might have any tips.
    Thanks!
    The default settings are usually fine but generally speaking just tweak the numbers up bit by bit until it stops "overtyping". To find the default settings just launch WindBot without loading any script, or hit File -> New to generate a "new" script, then look under the settings tab.

In terms of WindAddons, it effectively puts any text (spells, conversations) you might have on hotkey, then presses the hotkey really fast. The reason this isn't core functionality of the bot is (I think) because it writes to the clients memory, and the advertisement for WindBot basically says we absolutely do not do that. I assure you, however, that this should be no less safe than using the bot without WindAddons, provided your script is set up with appropriate delays when talking to NPCs. This feature of WindAddons requires you to click "Advanced Settings" then enable "Fast Hotkeys". You must then launch the client through WindAddons.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohgod View Post
    It's not the spells.
    I have everything that it needs on hotkey - the problem is when it's depositing/buying, it goes types superfast, erases some letters and writes wrong and then goes like "Oh, f*ck it, lets go hunt without mana potions and health potions!"

What is a good setting to have on typing? Also, when I got you on the line, many of the scripts doesn't work good in Yalahar stairs and im too noob to find out how to remove the wrong movement. Any tips?
    Maybe stupid question but you have Full Mana ? And also if you have Windows 8 and higher make it

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...-7-8-10-New-PC

Regards

My bot was ok, after updating all buga script! I used windows 10, I formatted the error was the windows, I crack windows 7 and the same error is! Report to Lucas terra
    link play bug
    https://youtu.be/HPAAkQjxoCU