Signup Now
    Free User

Scammed by user "Medivia"

Alright, so to start with, me and the user Medivia had a conversation about me buying his 151 ek on Legacy, Medivia Online. This was 12/12-16. We agreed that I would pay 100 Euro for the char and that would include 500k on the character.
    I was a bit suspicious, he told me that he had an online shop, Tibia-money.com and that he was legit, so far so good right?

I agreed to pay with skrill although I had never done it before. It was a bit of a hassle to get it to work, but I did it. So I transferred 100 euro to him and when it was completed he said he didn't recieve the money on his account, even tho it was an instant transfer. He said that he usually gets an email notification on all the incoming payments and transactions but he didn't get one. This is where I started to get a bit anxious.

He said that sometimes it can take some time when you do your first transaction so we would have to wait until tomorrow to see if he would get the money. We waited and the next day I tried to get a hold of him. He ignored me for about 12 hours but then responded me he would email Skrill to see what had happened and that I shouldn't worry. I emailed them as well, to be sure that we would get the same answer from them. So I emailed them the transaction ID and everything and told them the story. I got a response from the the day after I emailed them, saying that the transaction was completed flawlessly and that he should have his money on the account. I tried to get a hold of him but he wouldn't respond, and hasn't done so since. I decided to wait posting this until today to see if he would answer me but he hasn't.

So I got scammed for 100 euro. Sure, it was stupid of me to trust him, and it's my own fault that I transferred money to him, but I mean, to be able to buy a character from someone you need to trust them that everything will go as planned, but this time it didn't. I have screens of the email from skrill, conversations between me and him and the transaction ID including his name. (I can post it all if requested)

So I just want to warn you guys about this dude.

He probably does this on other forums as well, so keep an eye out for him.
    His forum name is as I said "Medivia", and if you're ever going to do a transaction to someone, make sure his real name isn't Michał Tomaszewski.
    He calls himself Ernest Dubrei on Skype and his email that he uses for transactions is: [email protected]

So one more time:

Forum name: Medivia (he probably has more users)
    Skype name: Ernest Dubrei
    Email: [email protected]

@Missy Moo can you provide a screenshot of the transaction? @medivia any comment?

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Free User
    Yes sure @ozzix, here are both transaction and email from skrill!
    Attached Images Attached Images

@medivia you have 24hrs

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

User banned
    Thread closed.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ