Signup Now
    Free User

Problem with luring/special area

Hello

I'm having a trouble with a new script and I would like to see if anyone has an idea of how to fix it

Well, inside the spawn I'm using a wpt "Lure" surrounded by "Special areas" so the bot only run around this 'safe area'.
    The problem is the 1st time entry in the spawn (after refilling and/or starting bot at dp). There are several monster all around the spawn and the bot don't rush to the 'safe area'. He keeps trying to kill all monsters and luring more.

I would like something that when the bot change from wpt - action - refil "go to label 0, hunt" he ignores the monsters, rush to the 'safe area' than start killing them there.
    or something that when there are 3+ monster, he rush to the 'safe area'

Thanks

Edit___________________

I've seen some videos of ppl botting at yalahar demon for example, and if some1 or if the bot lures 3+ demons, it goes upstairs, wait a few seconds (so the demons can go back to their normal position) than go downstairs again
    I think that i need something like that
    Last edited by Felipebin; 12-14-2016 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipebin View Post
    I would like something that when the bot change from wpt - action - refil "go to label 0, hunt" he ignores the monsters, rush to the 'safe area' than start killing them there.
    or something that when there are 3+ monster, he rush to the 'safe area'
    Make it turn off targeting when it going to refill, or put it OnlyIfTrapped. And for second case just check monsters around, and make the same. There are a lot of those scripts on forum.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by hyderascripts View Post
    Make it turn off targeting when it going to refill, or put it OnlyIfTrapped. And for second case just check monsters around, and make the same. There are a lot of those scripts on forum.
    I think that this way may work fine.
    I also have this script
    I'll try and if I have a problem, I will msg here

Thanks