Signup Now

Client version / character name does not recognize

Was using WindBot version 2.8.7 (for Client Version 10.99) until the last update. But now with WindBot 2.8.9 (for Client Version 10.00) the character recognition screen does not appear anything. White screen.

I'm using Tibia 11

Help solve this problem please.
    Last edited by trayner; 12-08-2016 at 05:12 AM.

If you try to read again, you might see the problem.. But to make sure, ill quote it for you.. Check the bold text..

Quote Originally Posted by trayner
    now with WindBot 2.8.9 (for Client Version 10.00)
    And then you say

Quote Originally Posted by Trayner
    I'm using Tibia 11
    Last edited by SuNe; 12-08-2016 at 07:08 AM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

no, man. you got it wrong. I'm using the latest version (Tibia 11), and I'm using the latest version of WindBot (WindBot 2.8.9 (for Client Version 10.00))

Quote Originally Posted by trayner View Post
    no, man. you got it wrong. I'm using the latest version (Tibia 11), and I'm using the latest version of WindBot (WindBot 2.8.9 (for Client Version 10.00))
    Do you even read? Again, Check what i make in BOLD

Tibia 11 is NOT the same as Tibia 10.00
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

OK. I did not say tibia 10.00. I spoke tibia 11 and I said (WindBot 2.8.9 (for Client Version 10.00)

Please, if you understood the question and have the solution help me to solve this problem.
    Do not complicate me

You are trying to use a bot version which is for tibia 10 and NOT for tibia 11.
    You need to download and use tibia 10.00 and NOT tibia 11.
    OK. I did not say tibia 10.00. I spoke tibia 11 and I said (WindBot 2.8.9 (for Client Version 10.00)

Please, if you understood the question and have the solution help me to solve this problem.
    Do not complicate me

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

My tibia version 10.99 does not work anymore appears message ( Could not patch your client. Please download the current version manually at http://www.tibia.com.

_

So I downloaded tibia version 11 and WindBot 2.8.9 (for Client Version 10.00). Believing that this latest version of the windbot is compatible with version tibia 11
    Last edited by trayner; 12-08-2016 at 11:21 PM.

download 10.00 from tibia.com

My tibia version 10.99 does not work anymore appears message ( Could not patch your client. Please download the current version manually at http://www.tibia.com.

_

So I downloaded tibia version 11 and WindBot 2.8.9 (for Client Version 10.00). Believing that this latest version of the windbot is compatible with version tibia 11

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

OMG.
    Thank you for solving my problem.
    I did not pay attention that I had version 10.00 on the site.

Is solved
    Thank you ozzix
    Thank you SuNe