Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2270
    All orders processed.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

All orders processed.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Hey man, I'm interested in buying your souleater script but I have a question first, is it updated to use the new depots? Cuz in the pic it shows the old type of depot.
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Farawayfromyou View Post
    Hey man, I'm interested in buying your souleater script but I have a question first, is it updated to use the new depots? Cuz in the pic it shows the old type of depot.
    Thx
    The scripts just make use of Depot Box 1, you need to place a few backpacks there for each item type (stackable, non-stackable, withdraws).
    Using multiple Depot Boxes is something planned to be added on a future major update.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    The scripts just make use of Depot Box 1, you need to place a few backpacks there for each item type (stackable, non-stackable, withdraws).
    Using multiple Depot Boxes is something planned to be added on a future major update.
    Ah okay, I'm quite sure I've bought your script before but I couldn't get my login to work on your site. Do I have to rebuy it or do you have records of all purchases?
    ty

Edit: nvm, I found the email from my purchase now and it wasn't with you xD bad memory ftw

Ah okay, I'm quite sure I've bought your script before but I couldn't get my login to work on your site. Do I have to rebuy it or do you have records of all purchases?
    ty

Edit: nvm, I found the email from my purchase now and it wasn't with you xD bad memory ftw
    In case you do a purchase on our store and lose the download links simply request here: http://wb.blakw.com/tools/request-new-copy

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    In case you do a purchase on our store and lose the download links simply request here: http://wb.blakw.com/tools/request-new-copy
    Will be sure to remember that if I ever loose it now xD
    Turned it out was BugWT that made the script I bought like 2 years ago but his site was gone now so you got yourself a new customer hehe :P

Though I got a small problem with the hud it doesn't count ultimate mana potions on supplies used

Will be sure to remember that if I ever loose it now xD
    Turned it out was BugWT that made the script I bought like 2 years ago but his site was gone now so you got yourself a new customer hehe :P

Though I got a small problem with the hud it doesn't count ultimate mana potions on supplies used
    That item is missing from Supplies List, simply add it there and shall be ok.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    That item is missing from Supplies List, simply add it there and shall be ok.
    Haha that was alot simpler than I thought, pardon my lack of knowledge haven't been using Windbot since 2014 so I'm still playing catch up :P
    Thanks for the help

Haha that was alot simpler than I thought, pardon my lack of knowledge haven't been using Windbot since 2014 so I'm still playing catch up :P
    Thanks for the help
    Anything you need just let me know.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)