Signup Now
Page 102 of 124 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1239
    Free User
    I bought a new notebook, I'm going to get into the bot because it'll take ban?

Free User
    i would like to have my hardware id reset i played on my pc home then i used the bot in my work and now i cant play in my home for 5 days more....

Thanks

Free User
    Reset my ID

Free User
    I need reset my hardware id, because my vps off all day and i changed bot because i think my friends changed vps or finish because he said idk when vps finish. And 10 hour after vps back. I need reset for use in vps again. Because my computer is not 24/7.

Free User
    Please a need reset my ID for use in my vps.

Free User
    Reset my id guys i'm using in 2 pcs and now i can't. 7 days it's a disgrace for me bullshit.

Free User
    Please a need reset my ID for use in my vps. please fast bro

Free User
    Guys help my hardware id is locked, i have lost 2 days already.

Free User
    please reset my hardware id, never asked before ><

Quote Originally Posted by loyalhereth View Post
    @LucasTerra @Dehan Hi please help me to reset my ID, i just purchased the windbot and it does not read any characters that i've logged in to..
    I don't think this is related to your HWID. You need to use the Tibia 10 client, available from tibia.com. We have not released a version for Tibia 11 yet, although we fully intend to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by ledskard View Post
    I bought a new notebook, I'm going to get into the bot because it'll take ban?
    I don't entirely understand your question, but I'll do my best. When you change your license to a different computer you are required to wait 7 days before you can change to another computer (or back to the first). This is not a ban of any sorts, just a restriction to prevent people sharing WindBot licenses.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasvicentepavan View Post
    Reset my id guys i'm using in 2 pcs and now i can't. 7 days it's a disgrace for me bullshit.
    What's disgraceful about it? You were made aware of this both when you purchased the bot (via the ToS that were linked and you agreed that you had read), and when you logged in from another computer (via the big warning window that popped up). The license is designed to be per computer for a very good reason, we cannot simply let people use one account on multiple computers otherwise they would take liberties and share 1 license between hundreds of people, which would cost us a lot of money. We do not perform manual HWID resets any longer as we have appropriate warnings in place and the licenses are not to be shared.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.