Signup Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    What are the results?

if you're still doing this...

1. Yes, currently do it and have been doing it for a while on another bot forum. (new to windbot)
    2. Levels and vocs of my chars: MS 240+, ED 200+, RP 160+, EK 220+, 170+, 130+, 120+
    3. I'm from Canada ;D
    4. Yes I have had another ss thread before. Currently on another bot forum, planning on starting one on windbot very soon once I get more scripts.
    5. Open PvP server.
    6. I'm active, got many chars on diff vocs to test all scripts. Usually botting chars 24/7. And i want to learn more about windbot and how great everyone seems to say it is lol

Free User
    1. Are you willing to take screenshots while testing and post them on forums? ya
    2. Levels and vocations of your characters: ( 302+ EK, 270 rp)
    3. Where are you from? u.s.a
    4. Have you got any screenshot thread before? not here
    5. Which server you play? selena
    6. Why you? idk?

Free User
    1. Are you willing to take screenshots while testing and post them on forums? Yes
    2. Levels and vocations of your characters: 179rp, 106ed, 100ek, 47ms
    3. Where are you from? Poland
    4. Have you got any screenshot thread before? Yes I had but not here
    5. Which server you play? Guardia
    6. Why you? I think that its good to help another ppl. Its just a pleasure to doing this and its also a good opportunity to learn of this bot staffs .

Free User
    1. Are you willing to take screenshots while testing and post them on forums? Yes
    2. Levels and vocations of your characters: 197 rp,78 rp,175 MS
    3. Where are you from? Mexico
    4. Have you got any screenshot thread before? No
    5. Which server you play? Vinera
    6. Why you? Im an active player in the guild with rules the world so i can bot in all the respawns when i want so i can post nice screenshots of profits and hour exping.

Choose me! ;-) -g-

Banned
    Currently I'm not looking for testers anymore. @SuNe please close this thread.

Closed on TS req.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ