Signup Now
    Free User

Problem with Navigation room on Windbot

Hello guys!
    I back to Tibia from little break, and I whanted to use my navi script, but when I try to make room on Navigation he is only "Connecting" and doing nothing after that. I asked few friends about that and They said that they have from few weeks same problem and they cant use anymore navi scripts. Can someone help me what can I do to connect there and Connect me 2 character?

Best Regards!

Download the server (check sticky thread on general section) and host your own server.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    I before write it read in sections about that problem, I download somethink what Lucas Tera put here, I try all the time do my own serwer but still have problems, I check port, my ip but still nothing. I dont know what I'm doing wrong, can someone just explain me step by step what to do please?

Best Regards!

I'm very in need of a step by step tutorial,too.Since nothing seems to works after all my futile attempts.
    Bought 40 voucher days acc from @Ozun
    Sold 149 RP to @Celloo
    Bought 5x accs from @iMike
    Sold 427 MS to @tibiastore; (transaction here https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...tore-amp-ronay
    Sold 393 ED to @Tibiastore; (transaction herehttps://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...tore-amp-ronay

I'll run a step by step tutorial shortly. For now, if you need help please let me know the details of your problem and operating system, and ensure you've read the FAQ thoroughly.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    I'll run a step by step tutorial shortly. For now, if you need help please let me know the details of your problem and operating system, and ensure you've read the FAQ thoroughly.
    Thanks mate, looking forward to that.
    Bought 40 voucher days acc from @Ozun
    Sold 149 RP to @Celloo
    Bought 5x accs from @iMike
    Sold 427 MS to @tibiastore; (transaction here https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...tore-amp-ronay
    Sold 393 ED to @Tibiastore; (transaction herehttps://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...tore-amp-ronay