Signup Now
    Free User

Windbot needs an efficient anti furniture!

Hello,

I´ve been na Ibot user for quite a while and although I prefer windbot much better, I miss an effective antifurniture tool.

It´s so easy to get killed while hunting... All the killer must do is put lots of furtinure around the stairs/hole and then the bot will keep hunting until it has no more potions.

I´m not sure if the windbot allows the scripters to do a program that breaks the furniture, but I haven´t seen one single script with such a thing...

Í don´t have much understanding about the subject, but Is it so hard to make a bot that simply walks through the furniture?

Quote Originally Posted by gustavoehler View Post
    Hello,

I´ve been na Ibot user for quite a while and although I prefer windbot much better, I miss an effective antifurniture tool.

It´s so easy to get killed while hunting... All the killer must do is put lots of furtinure around the stairs/hole and then the bot will keep hunting until it has no more potions.

I´m not sure if the windbot allows the scripters to do a program that breaks the furniture, but I haven´t seen one single script with such a thing...

Í don´t have much understanding about the subject, but Is it so hard to make a bot that simply walks through the furniture?
    I think every paid script I've ever used has come with a furniture destroying script. No idea about the free ones, as I normally just make my own if it's simple enough that it would be free. Dehan wrote this wonderful anti-furniture script which you can probably integrate with any script you want. Just add a persistent and paste the code in, remember to change the "itemToBreak" variable right at the top to whatever item you want to use to break the furniture. I'm not sure if the bot will use an equipped weapon, so it might be best even as an EK just to buy a machete and dump it in your main backpack. The script will also use disintegrate runes if there is furniture underneath other items so it is not visible (this problem primarily started in Oramond depot, where the big flower pots were unwalkable but could be trashed.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    I think every paid script I've ever used has come with a furniture destroying script. No idea about the free ones, as I normally just make my own if it's simple enough that it would be free. Dehan wrote this wonderful anti-furniture script which you can probably integrate with any script you want. Just add a persistent and paste the code in, remember to change the "itemToBreak" variable right at the top to whatever item you want to use to break the furniture. I'm not sure if the bot will use an equipped weapon, so it might be best even as an EK just to buy a machete and dump it in your main backpack. The script will also use disintegrate runes if there is furniture underneath other items so it is not visible (this problem primarily started in Oramond depot, where the big flower pots were unwalkable but could be trashed.
    Im sorry, i bought like 50? scripts in the past 3 years and NONE of it came with a anti-furniture.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    Im sorry, i bought like 50? scripts in the past 3 years and NONE of it came with a anti-furniture.
    Who are you buying scripts from? It's offered as standard with a lot of paid scripts. Saying that, I've only ever bought scripts from Dworak, Garkstal, Imba, and a few others. Maybe it's a difference between "premium" and "other" scripts.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    Who are you buying scripts from? It's offered as standard with a lot of paid scripts. Saying that, I've only ever bought scripts from Dworak, Garkstal, Imba, and a few others. Maybe it's a difference between "premium" and "other" scripts.
    I've bought like 7 or 8 from Dworak (not the new ones, last time i bought was last year) but never bought a single one from Garkstal (too expensive for me) and Imba
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

tbh, usually scripts come with antifurniture() function, however you can always ask the scripter that you bought to make a better antifurniture(), or even ask here or forum.

I've bought like 7 or 8 from Dworak (not the new ones, last time i bought was last year) but never bought a single one from Garkstal (too expensive for me) and Imba
    It does depend specialy on place, there are some where u can't get trap and others where u can use map furnitures to block other players/creatures so basicly not everybody does use anti-furniture action.
    Dworak seem to be good man but Ranger aka Imba not sure about it