Signup Now

Thread: Multi-Client

Free User

Multi-Client

Thank you I got the help I wanted, can this thread be deleted/locked?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Hersiek; 06-23-2016 at 02:47 PM.

Free User
    Also I tried to download and Install the Windbot MC just to see if I can run it without having to use WIndbot itself.

I got a system error saying:

The program could not be started because Qt5Widgets.dll is missing on your computer.

I'm guessing it's because I do not have Windbot maybe? Because I don't want to install windbot and risk getting deleted..Help?
    Last edited by Hersiek; 06-23-2016 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersiek View Post
    Also I tried to download and Install the Windbot MC just to see if I can run it without having to use WIndbot itself.

The program could not be started because Qt5Widgets.dll is missing on your computer.

I'm guessing it's because I do not have Windbot maybe? Because I don't want to install windbot and risk getting deleted..Help?
    Only this MC I'm not sure, but for the WindAddon need Windbot installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersiek View Post

WindBot relies on some Qt libraries which are provided by a third party. These files are not included with WindMC because it would be a bit silly to have 3 copies of each (for the bot, MC, and WindAddons). Installing the bot alone will not result in deletion. Using it could. My best suggestion to you is this:

• Install Windbot
    • Install WindMC
    • Move WindMC.exe to another directory
    • Run WindMC.exe
    • In the error message, find the file which it is referencing (there will be more than 1, so this and next step will need repeating)
    • Copy the file from the WindBot installation directory to the directory you moved WindMC.exe to

Once you've done this, you should have everything you need in the directory with WindMC, and you can uninstall WindBot. Alternatively, I can upload Qt5Widgets.dll later for you, but right now I'm at work.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Thank you I got the help I wanted, can this thread be deleted/locked?

Thanks!

Free User
    xDDDD