Signup Now
    Free User

Huge suggestion thread!

hello there, i'll make this thread about things i think it should be "changed" or just improved.

Please keep in mind few things.

It will be a mid-long thread, only proceed if you are comited to read at least good part of it.
    english its not my first language, so grammar and typos will happen.
    usually i dont even waste my time posting things like this, bcuz there is alot of trolls on the interwebz.
    this is a sugestion, so pretty much everyone is welcome to join us.(no trolls plz)
    i'm aware that windbot community, and the staff is "new", so dont bother to bring it up.

i use bots since NG. i have experience with(ng,blackd,tibia auto(LMAO),neobot,magebot,redbot,ibot, andddd windbot) i'm not an expert tho.
    so eventually it would be awesome, if moderators, helpers and even lucas to tell us a little more about what i'm gonna try to point.
    usually i dont buy scripts,in my opnion, 90% of the time, >>I THINK<< they "over do" in general(Actions,Setups,Targetings), but i think scripters such Bugwt,Eli,Blakw, and alot more, are really amazing.

for Ek and RP, windbot is the best thing ever!. my profit improved like 30% with loots, and i dont waste a lot supplies like i used to, on IBot.
    so lets get it started. first of all, the healer tab.

Condition Healer

heal paralyze is kinda useless, you can only put one value.
    Light Healing or
    Intense Healing or
    Ultimate Healing.(there is more spells but you'll get my point.)
    but for Hardcore scripts, you need one condition to each HP %.
    so it would be nice to add an option with HP range, or Add the Paralyze condition in Spells Healer.

keep in mind that i've tried to use, persistents and at Cavebot/Scripter aswell, worked, but not that good.
    i think healer spells have some priority over everything else.

Cavebot

i dont get it why, there is two types of persistents(Cavebot/Scripter and Persistents), i DO know, the scripter area in cavebot is mostly for cavebot,and is only active while the cavebot is on,
    and it will be saved with cavebot file, the persistent and hotkeys will be saved as Settings.
    But at Cavebot/Scripter there is some kind of delay, even if you set
    auto(100)
    if $paralyzed then
    cast("exura")
    end
    it will take a while(about a second or something | i know there is exausted thing while healing, i used one character using paralyze rune at another one~healing~).

the area rune shooter from By @Leonardo, seems to be perfect, but it dont work as it should, i've read the thread and i know that the targeting settings is better but again it take a while to use runes.

Targeting with runes.

i dont remember on any bot the rune thing running smoothly on targeting settings, actions/persistents always works better.

Now just some Misc sugestions.

1. Please let us add actions wpt while i'm offline, usually when i make my scripts, start with stands,nodes,actions(only the wpt not the script), and after that, i start to set the scripts on action wpts, but sometimes i need to add one more action wpt, and i need to login on a nb char to do so.

2. Make an Sticky thread about the "To do" things. i know you guys are kinda busy atm working your a$$es off to improve windbot everyday, but it would be better to find stuff that you guys are really planing to make at the one place.
    i saw guys complaining about few features, such as "trouble with openning corpeses, when ppl throw dead bodies above the fresh deadbody" after few posts lucas said it was fixed at 2,1,1 i guess. so it would be usefull.
    another exemple, i saw somewhere, that lucas is trying to make the "import" thing happen. you dont need put the date when it will be released tho.

3. More Tutorials from staff members. Dont get me wrong, I know how to use search but sometimes things is really hard to find.i know that some users made great tutorials, but usually they are about a single action or a few.
    the very first thing i do, when i'm new at something, is to check out the tutorials to understand how it works, and after that, i try to make my own things.

Ex to do: Looting Tutorial, i know its pretty easy to figure out, BUT there is some tricks, that you can use, drop gold when no cap to loot knight armors, know ppl would figure out if they find hard, but it would be easier and faster, if moderators or helpers, teach us.
    btw very nice tutorial @Raphael and @Dehan.

make tutorial for each "tab" with "tricks" or how it supposed to work.

last stuff....

For me WindBot is way better than IBot, whoever IBot is more "Raw" than Windbot, that allow us to make things better when the bot itself dont do it good,(maybe if it were made "better" we dont need to do things by ourselves right?| talking about IBot here.)
    i got really pissed of, when i find out about windbot, and suddenly Jonatas start to improve really hard IBot, maybe it was just an coincidence but it seems he only made that bcuz there was a better bot around.

the looting settings, supply,cavebot,nav, windmod, its just amazing!!!
    again, i'm aware that windbot community is new, but i'm only wasting my time doing this, bcuz i really enjoyed your guys work.

I didn't read everything so I'll respond what you mentioned about me.

The scripting allows you to do anything, my area rune shooter is a general script, which means it's very basic, so anyone can just copy it and run, but there are possibilities to improve that code further to use on specific cases.

Damn, such a big thread! So lets get started. I will try to answer to most of suggestions you've made.

1. Condition Healer:
    You said you need more conditions for paralyze, for example: no, you don't.
    The Spell Healer has priority over Condition Healer, which means that it will only trigger your paralyze condition if the Spell Healer is not casting any spells.

2. Add Actions while Offline:
    Will do that.

3. Todo Thread:
    Having a todo list exposed would make people keep PM'ing me asking when this and that is going to be finished. No thanks.
    I already have a lot of things on my todo, and I will add them all one by one.