Signup Now
    Free User

Scamm Report, @Xiogurz

Hello i decided to make a post since Xiogurz is online since 3 day but not respond on priv on his topic, i know that he is Official reseller still no contact after i sold him my char ( 460+ rp for 140kk) all Regi is on him + i passed conf key right away with password he agree that if u check screen. I know that his skype got hacked but i DEAL ALL THINGS VIA PRIVS on forum so mayby his forum account have ben hacked too ? waiting for solution or any info from his side Till this time i ask mod to take some action in case of next ppl get inloved. I arleady confirmed that other ppl what sold him his acc have this same problem they writed me on priv after saw my post in Xiogurz buy Thread.

Last edited by Imba; 04-11-2016 at 04:54 PM.

Wind Tester
    Its normal that he is slacking. You could just read feedbacks about him to see, that he is doing more deals that he can control, therefore there is few days delay. I will pm him to hurry up.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    Its normal that he is slacking. You could just read feedbacks about him to see, that he is doing more deals that he can control, therefore there is few days delay. I will pm him to hurry up.
    Thx, didint know that cuz this cause i asked in his topic when i saw all those "skype hack etc"

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Quanx View Post
    Thx, didint know that cuz this cause i asked in his topic when i saw all those "skype hack etc"
    Xiogurz sent me ss where he is sending 140kk, let us know in this thread if he did.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    Xiogurz sent me ss where he is sending 140kk, let us know in this thread if he did.
    Thx allot for that fast help, all is fine money on my bank u can delete topic;

16:30 Ebenizer: I think you must be one of the richest inhabitants of Tibia! Your account balance is 140002000 gold.