Signup Now
    Free User

Lightbulb Old and used backpack not compatible as mainbp - Maybe others aswell

Hello, i dont know how precise i have to be. But i have noticed a problem when trying to use Old and used backpack as my mainbackpack.

Even if i fix everything in settings, there appears that something in the windbot core, is not compatible, with old and used backpack.

Im curious, to if there is a possability to fix this? I can imagine it is hard, since the name is not as a normal backpack is, but, maybe this is a problem with other containers aswell, i think i have asked a friend try it with the Feedbag as main container, and it has also not been able to work..
    I understand that this is 'unnecessary', since we all do bot.. But i, and perhaps others, would love to use some of these more expensive items as main containers, (+ it frees up red bp for other stuff). And some of us are charlovers!

Hope you do understand my message, and i also hope somebody else has had this problem, so we can contribute to a soloution!

Wind Tester
    Moved to bugs

What do you mean by 'doesnt work as main bp'? What exactly doesnt work?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexalex View Post
    Hello, i dont know how precise i have to be. But i have noticed a problem when trying to use Old and used backpack as my mainbackpack.

Even if i fix everything in settings, there appears that something in the windbot core, is not compatible, with old and used backpack.

Im curious, to if there is a possability to fix this? I can imagine it is hard, since the name is not as a normal backpack is, but, maybe this is a problem with other containers aswell, i think i have asked a friend try it with the Feedbag as main container, and it has also not been able to work..
    I understand that this is 'unnecessary', since we all do bot.. But i, and perhaps others, would love to use some of these more expensive items as main containers, (+ it frees up red bp for other stuff). And some of us are charlovers!

Hope you do understand my message, and i also hope somebody else has had this problem, so we can contribute to a soloution!
    first of all you don't need put names or w/e for mainbp

you can use like this for example:

mainbp = itemname($back.id)

also old and used backpack is working properly

print(itemid('old and used backpack'))
    print(iteminfo(3244))

will return:
    Code:
    {isclip = false, weight = 18, itemlossmod = 0, istake = true, sellprice = 0, patterny = 1, lightradius = 0, lightcolor = 0, manadrainresistmod = 0, shifty = 0, patternx = 1, istop = false, isusable = false, fireresistmod = 0, iceresistmod = 0, maxdmg = 0, isbank = false, isunpass = false, ismultiuse = false, isunmove = false, lenshelp = 0, isdefaultaction = false, isnomovementanimation = false, specialeffectgain = 0, range = 0, islenshelp = false, ishookeast = false, isavoid = false, ignoreextradata = false, mana = 0, name = "old and used backpack", earthresistmod = 0, patterndepth = 1, shiftx = 0, layers = 1, mindmg = 0, category = 4, lifedrainresistmod = 0, physicalresistmod = 0, marketshowas = 3244, dmgtype = 0, isfloorchange = false, isrotate = false, durationtotalinmsecs = 0, ismarket = true, isdonthide = false, buyprice = 0, isheight = false, isliquidcontainer = false, enchantable = false, attackmod = 0, defensemod = 0, automapcolor = 0, defense = 0, marketrestrictlevel = 0, ishooksouth = false, defaultaction = 0, hasextradata = true, attack = 0, istranslucent = false, isshift = false, textlimit = 0, height = 1, isclothes = true, walkspeed = 0, isbottom = false, isautomap = false, id = 3244, marketrestrictprofession = 0, energyresistmod = 0, armor = 0, marketcategory = 4, phase = 1, hitpercentmod = 0, clothslot = 3, ishang = false, holyresistmod = 0, destructible = false, iswriteonce = false, isliquidpool = false, specialeffect = 0, iswrite = false, isunsight = false, ismount = false, deathresistmod = 0, iscontainer = true, isfullbank = false, iscumulative = false, isignorelook = false, walkheight = 0, islyingobject = false, islight = false, sizeinpixels = 32, markettradeas = 3244, isanimatealways = false, isforceuse = false}
    Last edited by Borges; 02-22-2016 at 01:20 PM.
    Helped you? REP+

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    Moved to bugs

What do you mean by 'doesnt work as main bp'? What exactly doesnt work?

This is what i sent to my scriptmaker.

I want to add, the backpack "old and used backpack".
    I Went into the user options, in [Cavebot], and added the item manually in the list.

When i have chosen old and used backpack as my mainbp:
    It can open my mainbp (Old and used backpack)
    It can depot items successfully, from my lootbp (jewelled backpack)

But it cannot withdraw items, it opens my supplybp, it opens my extrabp, but it cannot open the depot chest the second time! on the Withdraw items part of the action!

And this, that i mentioned last, is NOT a problem with grey backpack.. The bot seems not to recognize the backpack as a backpack, even though it s inside the bot, and it is possible to pick it from the list in [Cavebot] and is set as mainbp in [looting]

Is there any way i can show you this?

Wind Tester
    @Alexalex Probably you could send me script and i could fix this, but i wont. Borges and me aswell checked few functions with this bp and they works, so its 99% script bug, and your script maker should deal with it. Anyway, without lua actions we cant do anything more.

Free User
    -- [[ Pot Buyer ]] --
    if not islocation(1) then
    gotolabel($wptid-3, $wptsection)
    else
    sellflasks()

local Items = {
    {Name = "ultimate health potion", Amount = tonumber(getuseroption("UhpToBuy"))+randomHp},
    {Name = "mana potion", Amount = tonumber(getuseroption("MpToBuy"))+randomPots},
    }

for k, v in ipairs(Items) do
    local ActualAmount = v.Amount - itemcount(v.Name)

while ActualAmount > 0 and $cap > 10 do
    buyitems(v.Name, ActualAmount)
    wait(300)
    while windowcount(suppbp) > 0 and getcontainer(suppbp).emptycount > 0 and itemcount(v.Name, mainbp) > 0 do
    moveitems(v.Name, suppbp, mainbp, 100)
    wait(200)
    end
    while getuseroption("extrasuppbp") and windowcount(suppbp2) > 0 and getcontainer(suppbp2).emptycount > 0 and itemcount(v.Name, mainbp) > 0 do
    moveitems(v.Name, suppbp2, mainbp, 100)
    wait(200)
    end
    ActualAmount = ActualAmount - 100
    end
    end
    end

Bumping this again..

This script.
    Is for buying mana potions, and transfering my mana potions from my mainbp to my supbp right?
    Yet, when my mana pots get into my mainbp (as they do when purchasing), windbot does not realise there are 100 mana potions in there.
    And it gets stuck.

If i had gray backpack, it would work normally
    Normal = Buy manas, wait, move manas from mainbp > supbp, buy manas, wait, move manas from mainbp > supbp.

But now it doesnt move from mainbp > supbp. when i have old and used backpack set as my mainbackpack everywhere possible.