Signup Now
    Free User

Unhappy Go deposit gold when backpack full?

New windbot user here, coming from Tibiaauto so on a bit of a learning curve. I downloaded a few scripts and got them running, but my problem is that when they fill thier goldbp, they stay in spawn and just stop looting gold. Is there some sort of simple function to go make them deposit once they hit a certain number? ie full backpack/2000g coins?

Also, ouch. Infraction? For posting this in tutorial section instead of support?
    Not friendly for a new user at all x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Altruvius View Post
    New windbot user here, coming from Tibiaauto so on a bit of a learning curve. I downloaded a few scripts and got them running, but my problem is that when they fill thier goldbp, they stay in spawn and just stop looting gold. Is there some sort of simple function to go make them deposit once they hit a certain number? ie full backpack/2000g coins?

Also, ouch. Infraction? For posting this in tutorial section instead of support?
    Not friendly for a new user at all x.x
    Check in "Open next backpack" on Loot settings, and have multiply backpacks chained togeather so it keeps looting once the first is full. This since most of the scripts are based on CAP or supplies for when to go refill/deposit.
    If you have to have it to go deposit with just 1 backpack, then you can use something like this in "Scripter > Persistant" to make it go refill
    auto(2000)
    if itemcount("gold coin") > 1000 and $wptsection ~= "DEPOSITSECTIONNAME" then
    gotolabel("FIRSTLABELNAME", "DEPOSITSECTIONNAME")
    end

And yes, you got a infraction for posting in the wrong section. It does not matter if you are a new user, or an old one. Stick to the rules of the forum or you get points/bans.
    If you are unsure what section to post in, just read the small text under the section name.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

well maybe read the board names and realise that the one named "tutorials" is indeed for just that
    Last edited by ozzix; 04-02-2015 at 07:49 PM.

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Check in "Open next backpack" on Loot settings, and have multiply backpacks chained togeather so it keeps looting once the first is full. This since most of the scripts are based on CAP or supplies for when to go refill/deposit.
    If you have to have it to go deposit with just 1 backpack, then you can use something like this in "Scripter > Persistant" to make it go refill
    auto(2000)
    if itemcount("gold coin") > 1000 and $wptsection ~= "DEPOSITSECTIONNAME" then
    gotolabel("FIRSTLABELNAME", "DEPOSITSECTIONNAME")
    end

Thank you. I have open next backpack checked. When you say have multiple backpacks, do you mean more backpacks in my goldbp?
    So if Im using an orange bp for gold, should I have a few extra orange bp's stuck in there? So it will open one after another and keep looting?

Thank you. I have open next backpack checked. When you say have multiple backpacks, do you mean more backpacks in my goldbp?
    So if Im using an orange bp for gold, should I have a few extra orange bp's stuck in there? So it will open one after another and keep looting?
    In your loot bp you simply have Backpack in a backpack in a backpack (1 in 1 in 1) up to basicly as many you want and it will just open next one when the current one is full.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    In your loot bp you simply have Backpack in a backpack in a backpack (1 in 1 in 1) up to basicly as many you want and it will just open next one when the current one is full.
    Oooookay. I understand.
    Thank you so much, sorry for noob

Oooookay. I understand.
    Thank you so much, sorry for noob
    No problem!

Free User
    Kind of in line with this question. When running a deposit into depot backpack, how do I get my bot to store items in a backpack within a backpack?