Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by bufalorock View Post
    Well, since cipsoft started banning even windbot, I stopped using bots. But the more I learn about wind 3 i get more and more excited, right now im just waiting to wind 3 get released to start botting again. Do we botters have any hope to wind 3 stop cipsoft bans?
    We will see but it will be more Hummanic for sure !

Banned
    You will find some old scripts which 80% of them doesn't work. Good luck anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    There are tons of free scripts, i really dont know what you are talking about. Check www.wbscripts.ml and use search in Cavebot section, probably you will find most of low lvl scritps.
    http://www.wbscripts.ml/scripts.php?voc=paladin

4 for paladins. Xeno are doing this by funding a team (OXScripts) who make the scripts on behalf of DarkstaR. I've never seen eye to eye with them, so my judgement may be skewed, but the scripts are fundamentally pretty crap. They do, however, get the job done. They walk around a cave and kill shit, then take the shit from the shit they kill and deposit it into bank / depot etc. The concept behind it is really neat, basically free scripts which do all the basics. They have an API of sorts which allows them to configure everything with a single Lua file, then the script works out from the variables in that Lua file exactly how much shit to buy, where from, etc. It's actually really neat, and I've just had a really annoying argument with one of the guys in that team, so I hate to give him this credit, but he's done a good job of creating a "foolproof" system for making scripts like that.

For the record, Xeno currently has 163 free scripts spread over all vocations fairly equally, and using those scripts you should easily be able to bot a character of any vocation from 1-300 or so in reasonable time.

Here's the source for their shit (not sure they will appreciate me posting it here, but it is published on the Xeno forum so I don't think it's a huge problem):

https://github.com/OXGaming/oxscripts