Signup Now

Wind Client Addons BookMarks and MoveAble profiles

Hello,
    I have got suggestion for WindAddons for users that bot more than 5-6 characters or so.
    What about you make like possibility to Add Bookmarks on Launcher Console, what do I have on mind?
    lets see for example:
    1. SUGGESTION : If I make like 2 BookMarks called: NoobChars, MainChars
    I can Launch whole NoobChars profiles at all when I need it,
    and then if I want to launch all Main Chars only I can do it whenever I want
    I mean about seperating 2 or more different Launchers.

I would like to put my NoobChars profiles to make it automatically starts, open bot, load scripts etc.
    but if I make profiles for them then If I dont want to put my Main Chars right now, they will open automatically by launch all, so I have to close every Tibia I dont want and what about if its 20 different profiles so I need to close it,
    on the other hand If I want to put only Main Chars then I have to launch every MainChar profile manually one by one or close all NoobChars tibia/profiles.

It would be very useful also for those who changes bot areas like everyday or so, they can make BookMarks like:
    Monday, Tuesday etc so every other profile has a different script to load on everychar.

I hope u did understand me and do/fix a problem that happens for some people like me,
    I am sure it wont take much time to change/make it and it will be very useful not only for me.
    Regards

Edit:
    2. SUGGESTION : I also had a idea for making possibility to move profiles up/down
    I really like to have ordered my Profiles, It makes me more easier since I know for e.g 1 client is Knight , 2 client is Paladin etc.
    for e.g If i Make all Profiles ordered and its around 20, then I bought new char with vocation Knight, so I want to put it on the beggining like at 3rd or so possition, but then If I want to do it, I make new profiles for new knight and then I have to delete every profile above it till it goes to 3rd position and then I have to make the rest 17 profiles again.
    Last edited by Wito; 10-07-2015 at 11:06 AM. Reason: One More Suggestion

I like it.

This isn't exactly the best solution, but for your second suggestion, you can open the windaddons.xml file and reorder the profiles manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    This isn't exactly the best solution, but for your second suggestion, you can open the windaddons.xml file and reorder the profiles manually.
    What you mean with that then?
    so far none didnt change anything on it, and i just suggest that since I really need it, I dont know if it changes much but for sure to make Launcher1, Launcher2 wont waste that much time???
    What solution do u suggest since u didnt say anything about it how should I make it???

for second suggestion ok I can do it but still need to edit files etc, I can ask same or give example, why do you put Healing in bot? when I can make it in Scripter???
    of course cause it gonna take faster and more clearly

Quote Originally Posted by Wito View Post
    What you mean with that then?
    so far none didnt change anything on it, and i just suggest that since I really need it, I dont know if it changes much but for sure to make Launcher1, Launcher2 wont waste that much time???
    What solution do u suggest since u didnt say anything about it how should I make it???

for second suggestion ok I can do it but still need to edit files etc, I can ask same or give example, why do you put Healing in bot? when I can make it in Scripter???
    of course cause it gonna take faster and more clearly
    Dude, I just mentioned there was an alternative to your issue. I just wanted to help. No need to come all raging.

If you insist on having my opinion, here it is:

• Suggestion 1: I don't believe the benefits (which affect only a small set of users) benefit the added complexity to the program.
    • Suggestion 2: This one is rather easy to implement but, given that it also affects a very small subset of users and adds little to no benefit, I don't see it being added any soon.

@Lucas Terra
    Can I/We expect something like that??
    I dont think that Raphael is right, would help alot more users than he thinks, when they will see it released they gonna start to use it
    at least suggestion 1 should be made.

Regards