Signup Now

Some Suggestions about healing

I feel that is quite slow when it must cast the middle-life spell for example, is fast for exura vita and exura, but not for exura gran, it takes like 3,4 seconds for cast, sometimes it uses a great mana potion instead of cast the spell, and I got in gmp do not overryde actions, this should be investigate .

Also another suggestions about the healer, in special conditions for example paralyze, it should have a hppc below, because is no sense to use utani hur if you are in low hp, or so.. hope you get what I mean.

Still testing, waiting for the license expires for buy one Im enjoying this, only saw those problems so far, tomorrow start the scripting test

Regards,

Can you post a screenshot of your healing setup? That way I can check what's wrong with your 'exura gran rule', because it works just fine for most users.

Regarding paralyze healer: Condition Healer will only get executed after Spell Healer, which means it will not cast utani hur if you have low health.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    Can you post a screenshot of your healing setup? That way I can check what's wrong with your 'exura gran rule', because it works just fine for most users.

Regarding paralyze healer: Condition Healer will only get executed after Spell Healer, which means it will not cast utani hur if you have low health.
    good to know that about the condition healer, about the setup I sended you on PM

Regards,