Signup Now

Thread: Random Kicks

Free User

Random Kicks

When botting more than 1 character, 1 or more characters get kicked but others stay online botting with no lag. Other times all get kicked but internet speed stays the same and ping is just fine. Sometimes all chars get kicked.

I noticed that it began to occur more frequently after installing windaddons and windMC. I do not know if this is just a coincidence, I'd like somebody's help to solve this problem because've died so many times.

There has been alot of kicks recently, just check the supprt boards on tibia.com

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Free User
    I was using teamspeak with my friends at the time of kick, but the tibia was normal for him. And as I said earlier, one of my MCs was no lag at all. This is problem with the bot, would like you to help me, after all I am a customer paid for the service.

Well I dont know anything that might be causing any such issue

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

I'm experiencing the same problem as you stated. I run 10 MCs almost everyday but during the last couple days, weirdly 1 or 2 of them get disconnected from the game while others remain safely online. I've checked technical support forum on tibia.com to find a topic related with my problem and I've seen that some other people also experience the same, I'm not sure whether they're windbot users but i can tell you that there are some other people who experience the same problem as you and i do , so for now I think it is not appropriate to blame neither Cipsoft or Windbot cause there is not an answer yet. So we got to wait until some of the officials from either side to inquire the situation and announce source of the problem.

Regards,
    Last edited by ronay; 09-22-2015 at 09:24 PM.
    Bought 40 voucher days acc from @Ozun
    Sold 149 RP to @Celloo
    Bought 5x accs from @iMike
    Sold 427 MS to @tibiastore; (transaction here https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...tore-amp-ronay
    Sold 393 ED to @Tibiastore; (transaction herehttps://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...tore-amp-ronay