Signup Now
    Free User

Avalanche, Sudden death and great mana pot persistent

i need help with making a persistent that makes you use great mana pots while you shot sds and avalanches. I also need help with prioritating on targetting, i want to shot sds on one spesific monster and use avalanche on the rest. i want to prioritate avalanches infront of sds "Danger level"

Quote Originally Posted by thedundra View Post
    i need help with making a persistent that makes you use great mana pots while you shot sds and avalanches. I also need help with prioritating on targetting, i want to shot sds on one spesific monster and use avalanche on the rest. i want to prioritate avalanches infront of sds "Danger level"
    This should work for you!
    Bit messy but ohh well!

init start

--> Wild Growth Setup
    local POSX, POSY = 33524, 32546 -- Position to place wild growth (POSX - POSY).

--> AvaRune Setup
    local AvaAmount = 3 -- Amount to use avalanche rune.
    local AvaCreatureNames = {'rat', 'dog', 'bear'}

--> SD Setup
    local SDAmount = 1 -- Amount of monsters to use avalanche.
    local SDCreatureNames = {'rat','rotworm'}
    local SDHotkey = 'F9' -- Hotkey with SD on.

--> Misc. Setup
    local PvP = true -- Do you play pvp world (this script is not 100% pvp safe).

--/ Do not Edit Below \--
    init end

auto(200,400)

local SHOOT = getarearunetile(PvP, table.unpack(AvaCreatureNames))

if topitem(POSX, POSY, $posz).id ~= 2130 and itemcount('wild growth rune') > 0 and (cooldown(SPELL_GROUP_ATTACK) == 0) then
    settargeting('no')
    useitemon('wild growth rune', 0, ground(POSX, POSY, $posz))
    wait(250)
    settargeting('yes')
    elseif SHOOT.amount >= AvaAmount and itemcount('avalanche rune') > 0 and (not PvP or paround(10, true) == 0) and (cooldown(SPELL_GROUP_ATTACK) == 0) then
    useitemon("avalanche rune", 0, SHOOT.tile)
    waitping(1,2)
    elseif maround(10, table.unpack(SDCreatureNames)) >= SDAmount and itemcount('sudden death rune') > 0 and (cooldown(SPELL_GROUP_ATTACK) == 0) then
    keyevent(SDHotkey)
    waitping(1,2)
    end
    Last edited by StaR; 03-07-2015 at 08:56 PM.

Free User
    @StaR this action iw working? because for me my character try use wild growth every time..
    i think that or wild id is wrong or action not considering this current pos x and y

ACTION:

auto(500)
    local monsters = {"Frazzlemaw", "Shock Head", "Silencer"}
    local RuneName = getuseroption('Avalanche Rune')
    local RuneAmount = getuseroption("2") -- amount to shoot rune
    local pvp = false

--Druid
    local WildSpotx = 32318
    local WildSpoty = 32212
    local TreeID = 2130

if $vocation == "druid" and itemcount("wild growth rune") > 0 and topitem(WildSpotx,WildSpoty,$posz).id ~= TreeID and tileshootable(WildSpotx,WildSpoty,$posz) and not iscreatureontile(WildSpotx,WildSpoty,$posz)then
    useitemon("wild growth rune", 0, ground(WildSpotx,WildSpoty,$posz)) wait(300,500)
    elseif $attacked.id ~= 0 then
    local besttile = getarearunetile(false, unpack(monsters))

-- if besttile.amount >= RuneAmount and $hppc > 50 and itemcount(RuneName) > 0 then
    if maround(10, unpack(monsters)) > 0 then
    --useitemon(RuneName, 0, besttile.tile)
    useoncreature(RuneName, $attacked.id)
    end
    --end
    end

What is wrong?
    Last edited by viniciusnogueira; 03-09-2015 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by viniciusnogueira View Post
    @StaR this action iw working? because for me my character try use wild growth every time..
    i think that or wild id is wrong or action not considering this current pos x and y

ACTION:

auto(500)
    local monsters = {"Frazzlemaw", "Shock Head", "Silencer"}
    local RuneName = getuseroption('Avalanche Rune')
    local RuneAmount = getuseroption("2") -- amount to shoot rune
    local pvp = false

--Druid
    local WildSpotx = 32318
    local WildSpoty = 32212
    local TreeID = 2130

if $vocation == "druid" and itemcount("wild growth rune") > 0 and topitem(WildSpotx,WildSpoty,$posz).id ~= TreeID and tileshootable(WildSpotx,WildSpoty,$posz) and not iscreatureontile(WildSpotx,WildSpoty,$posz)then
    useitemon("wild growth rune", 0, ground(WildSpotx,WildSpoty,$posz)) wait(300,500)
    elseif $attacked.id ~= 0 then
    local besttile = getarearunetile(false, unpack(monsters))

-- if besttile.amount >= RuneAmount and $hppc > 50 and itemcount(RuneName) > 0 then
    if maround(10, unpack(monsters)) > 0 then
    --useitemon(RuneName, 0, besttile.tile)
    useoncreature(RuneName, $attacked.id)
    end
    --end
    end

What is wrong?
    I am not sure I haven't tested it now, I will look at tomorrow, and make sure it's working for you.

Free User
    hey all, I would appreciate if someone wouldn't mind showing how to mkae it to use a SD rune when there are 2 targets on your screen.. I am trying to hunt Earth Ele's but i want to throw in some SD's ty, and i appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by detkord View Post
    hey all, I would appreciate if someone wouldn't mind showing how to mkae it to use a SD rune when there are 2 targets on your screen.. I am trying to hunt Earth Ele's but i want to throw in some SD's ty, and i appreciate it
    I am assuming you're using windbots spell targeting so maybe something like this

init start
    AmountToSD = 2
    init end

auto(1000)
    if maround(10, 'earth elemental') >= AmountToSD and itemcount('sudden death rune') > 0 then
    setsetting('Targeting/Creatures/Earth Elemental/Setting1/FirstSpell', 'Sudden Death Rune')
    setsetting('Targeting/Creatures/Earth Elemental/Setting2/FirstSpell', 'Flame Strike')
    else
    setsetting('Targeting/Creatures/Earth Elemental/Setting1/FirstSpell', 'Flame Strike')
    setsetting('Targeting/Creatures/Earth Elemental/Setting2/FirstSpell', 'No Spell')
    end

Free User
    @StaR did u check my action?
    I already try to change id wild like 2130, 10181, but action stay shooting wild every time.

Quote Originally Posted by viniciusnogueira View Post
    @StaR did u check my action?
    I already try to change id wild like 2130, 10181, but action stay shooting wild every time.
    I haven't had a look yet but I do plan on tonight, btw by wild ID it means the ID of the wall, not of the rune just so you know. Also are you playing on non-pvp or pvp? I am pretty sure wall ID's have different ID's.

Free User
    @StaR i'm playing at OPT-PVP, but i have magebot, and i already shoot wild and take id from wall shooted..

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by StaR View Post
    I am assuming you're using windbots spell targeting so maybe something like this

init start
    AmountToSD = 2
    init end

auto(1000)
    if maround(10, 'earth elemental') >= AmountToSD and itemcount('sudden death rune') > 0 then
    setsetting('Targeting/Creatures/Earth Elemental/Setting1/FirstSpell', 'Sudden Death Rune')
    setsetting('Targeting/Creatures/Earth Elemental/Setting2/FirstSpell', 'Flame Strike')
    else
    setsetting('Targeting/Creatures/Earth Elemental/Setting1/FirstSpell', 'Flame Strike')
    setsetting('Targeting/Creatures/Earth Elemental/Setting2/FirstSpell', 'No Spell')
    end

Thank you, i did a minor edit but it works perfect thank you you rock.. +1 for you