Signup Now
    Free User

Using one client and bot for long time.

Hi.

Is it possible to use connect simultaneously on 50 client?
    On the first run it does work (When I start 50 clients and they login in the same time), but on server save, it seems that only one client can login at a time. (I event cant minimize tibia when some one tries to login and also windbot is deleting chars, from account name or password, when he writes something down).

I use connect() function for reconnecting, because reconnect does not work in this release. It seems weird that it does work when I start client but it does not on world save.

Also I have problem with tibia clients being 'blocked'. After first character logs out and the second one wants to login, it can't because tibia client is bugged. I even can't login manually. When I leave 50 tibia clients with windaddon on ssh for the whole day I can login manually all the time, so it seems that windbot is doing something to tibia clients.
    Few minutes after client is getting bugged windaddon reports:
    - name.41: SSH connection terminated after 2 minutes of inactivity.

Maybe some can advice something.

25% of tibia clients are affected with second problem.
    After server save only 6 characters logged in. (50 total)

After logging out all characters and restarting windaddon all broken clients started to work. It seems that windaddon is doing something with ssh.
    Last edited by dawacwindbota; 03-06-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Free User
    its people like you who ruin this game

Free User
    it some times happens to me too
    i only have 5 windows open and no shh tunnel

@bigtri mimimi

Free User
    Without ssh tunnel there is no massive login problem. After death of a character connect function in windbot is getting stuck but after manual logging in and logging out connect starts to work. After watching logs it seems that wind addons does not always renew ssh tunnels.

And connect function does work simultaneously on 50 client. This problem have to be connected with ssh tunnels being disconnected by windaddons and not renewed when character wants to log in after few minutes of inactivity due to server save or waiting for next player being ready.

Also sometimes bot is getting blocked, it cant perform actions, when it writes something down only few letters are written and whole action stops etc. Reloading settings and libs does not help. It seems that some action is never ending and because of that bot cant perform any other actions.