Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free User
    I have been botting since 2005 and back then there was no stamina. I was on for about 20h/7 for months, i always had alarm even in the middle of the night. So when the GMs came, which they did pretty often i was there speaking with them just saying that i was doing some hardcore powergaming.
    Never been banned, and still using the same account today.
    Nowadays i emty my stamina as soon as i have any, and when that character has no stamina i logg on another on on same account and do the same.
    The only thing i think that prevented me from getting banned is that i never bot 100% afk, and i always have alarm if player come on screen.
    Kind of semi botting

Quote Originally Posted by Total View Post
    I have been botting since 2005 and back then there was no stamina. I was on for about 20h/7 for months, i always had alarm even in the middle of the night. So when the GMs came, which they did pretty often i was there speaking with them just saying that i was doing some hardcore powergaming.
    Never been banned, and still using the same account today.
    Nowadays i emty my stamina as soon as i have any, and when that character has no stamina i logg on another on on same account and do the same.
    The only thing i think that prevented me from getting banned is that i never bot 100% afk, and i always have alarm if player come on screen.
    Kind of semi botting
    20 hours a day at home for 10 years+, damn dude

Free User
    No it says months not years