Signup Now
    Free User

Banned 1st time since 5 yeas of bot ( allways 20h~day ) a litle details.

So it looks like that , i`ve got like 10 accounts , 3 of those was made at MY GF`s ip to get cash from hellsgate task ( it was 19 hg chars and 1 ek training ). After they closed the hellsgate thing i started to bot the skilled ek`s to not waste the account.
    Most of the accounts was botted in really common spawns like yalahar pirates , yalahar cults and so on. ( everything was getting bot in my IP , just 3 accs was made in difrent ip ).
    And the fact is realised like that : 7 accounts i made in home is still botting , 3 accounts that i made in GF house are banned

now the details :

All 10 accounts is registrated on me , same addres/name/surname
    On those 7 allive accouns i was botting in same places as on 3 accounts banned BUT one of banned accouts was botting on the trade quater yalahar ( it was using gates and sometimes bugging on it i was just 2 lazy to fix it ) Another of accounts was inactive since a month coz i was too lazy to bot it , its banned aswell.

What i found out?
    The banvawe is not based on registration , on ip of botting , theres no "stalker gm'' ( Why? Beacose the not active account was banned aswell , beacose all registrations are on same adress , becaose all 10 accounts are botted in same place. ).
    Banvawes goes on ip of create the account. ( Only 3 accounts made at GFs place got banned )
    From the 7 accounts allive im working as a human sometimes talking with people , questing and so on , the 3 accounts banned was 100% bot , 0 quests never talk with no1 and so.
    You gotta watch really proper on the npcs u talk to , and did u reach the npc ( coz my char sometimes just didnt reach npc and stood 15 mins till get kick )
    Last edited by Zaxx; 01-13-2015 at 03:10 PM.

I lost all my high leveled accounts for 7 months ago~. Most of them I had bought many years earlier.

So your theory is not flawless.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobbysch View Post
    I lost all my high leveled accounts for 7 months ago~. Most of them I had bought many years earlier.

So your theory is not flawless.

My theory is based on what i`ve found with MY accounts. Its not an detail about cipsoft tool , sorry im not an Einstein.

Im not sure with the IP thing but im sure that spamming in NPC channel can cause banishement and its proved in youtube before, if you use depositerbank in lucas lib, it has no attempt tries when asking for balance, so if u miss the "hi" to the npc, chances is you're character will be spamming balance until kicked, if you use relogger, not sure if it will still say "balance" after logging in

PS:
    you can try raphael's suggestion

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...-say-depositer

Free User
    Thx for share your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    My theory is based on what i`ve found with MY accounts. Its not an detail about cipsoft tool , sorry im not an Einstein.
    I agree with you, makes sense. Maybe its not the ONLY way to get banned but 1 of them
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Free User
    Thx for share your experience