Signup Now
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

[Question] Deleted whole acc without any note? EDIT: Got Undeleted :)

Hello everyone,

I just got deleted(think so), yesterday i made new acc on Quilia->20chars->HG->DELETE
    the thing is I got deleted while I was reseting my router(I was offline) when I came back to login, then account number or password is not correct, all of my chars doesnt exist on tibia.com
    and the question is do they instadelete botters now? not even note or something? I was retired 2 years and looks like things changed alot

EDIT: wrote to cipsoft about this and got UNDELETED
    looks like they cant detect windbot, and they check this manyally maybe?

EDIT2: not going to reply any pm related to this thread, go spam somwhere else
    Last edited by Orimorfus; 11-24-2014 at 08:43 AM.

Yes it is normal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Orimorfus View Post
    Hello everyone,

I just got deleted(think so), yesterday i made new acc on Quilia->20chars->HG->DELETE
    the thing is I got deleted while I was reseting my router(I was offline) when I came back to login, then account number or password is not correct, all of my chars doesnt exist on tibia.com
    and the question is do they instadelete botters now? not even note or something? I was retired 2 years and looks like things changed alot
    They are instatly deleting for botting from one year or longer. Nothing new bro

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagi View Post
    They are instatly deleting for botting from one year or longer. Nothing new bro
    nope lol... windbot is no safe more :/ back my cash!

but I remember there was "sheduled for deletion" or something like that, now its instadelete ;dd this acc was created 20h before delete XD

From what I understand is that if you have the same account more than one character and you put them stamina for 42-14h. Is deleting.

I had an account that had 3 EK was using them in Mintwallin up to 15h stamina, when I moved to corym deleted the two weakest characters and I was uploading the stronger, got lvl 60 in corym and got up to 110 on it, and no problem. As I saw that I was not having problems with delete, came back with the other two EK and put them in corym also delete in 3 days.

Now I created 8 accounts with one character in each EK turns ranging from 5 to 5 h of stamina

For now they are nearly ready to go corym'm letting them train the stamina 42-15h, and are already lvl 45 and no problem.

Free User
    itake delteedfor 10 accx 20 chars, TY WINDBOT

Quote Originally Posted by silnybicu View Post
    itake delteedfor 10 accx 20 chars, TY WINDBOT
    GOT UNDELETED AFTER I WROTE TO THEM LOLOLO + 6 days premium

write to them dude

Quote Originally Posted by Orimorfus View Post
    GOT UNDELETED AFTER I WROTE TO THEM LOLOLO + 6 days premium

write to them dude
    and what you say?
    im not but, undelete me xd?

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    From what I understand is that if you have the same account more than one character and you put them stamina for 42-14h. Is deleting.

I had an account that had 3 EK was using them in Mintwallin up to 15h stamina, when I moved to corym deleted the two weakest characters and I was uploading the stronger, got lvl 60 in corym and got up to 110 on it, and no problem. As I saw that I was not having problems with delete, came back with the other two EK and put them in corym also delete in 3 days.

Now I created 8 accounts with one character in each EK turns ranging from 5 to 5 h of stamina

For now they are nearly ready to go corym'm letting them train the stamina 42-15h, and are already lvl 45 and no problem.
    This is bullshit.

I am botting all my h lvls 42-14 and i am only getting deleted on noob accs.