Signup Now
    Free User

Post Cavebot scripts paid

Is there anything to protect the users against bad scripters, i tired of buying scripts with bugs, i don't mean only from this bot but it could start here, to make the scripter have to sell only perfect scripts i mean ofc sometimes it'll bug for some reason, but i've bought one script that can't even buy potions for 1.5KK also the fake propaganda they sell the script saying make 250 to 400K when the max it reaches is like 300K with bonus, im not dumb i bought it from a thread approved OFC, my suggestion is the scripter should give back the money or something like that if the script is not working 100% hope someone can help with that, if there's a section for this already then my bad.

Disclaimer

We do not take any responsibilities on the quality of the scripts sold.
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...-Scripts-Rules

Do some research befor buying a script to avoid that.
    We only interfere if someone is selling a totally broken script that is not working at all anymore.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    sure u guys approve any thread and don't take the risks, good job!

Quote Originally Posted by kfoxmyth View Post
    You can report the sellers, so the team can take care of him and make its job. I agree that the standard was too low, now to be approved it's been harder. At least with me it was
    So I just can advice you to report the seller (point names out and the script, if you don't want to show it as public PM any mod) so he can fix it. If he doesn't, he'll be punished.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Ok i'll try to contact him first and make the script work, if it does'nt i'll get in touch.

Exactly! I'm glad you got it, it's called free market.
    It's up to the buyer to research and make decisions on who to purchase products from.
    We, as the governing institution only set some basic guidelines to prevent abuses.

Furthermore, with all the experience I've gathered in the last 4 years or so of scripting, I can tell that about 99% of what people call "bugs" is actually stupidity from the customer part.
    Of the 1% left, about 90% are small mistakes that can and are fixed really quick.
    The 0.1% left is what we deal with: people who are just plain retard and/or don't give any fucks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Exactly! I'm glad you got it, it's called free market.
    It's up to the buyer to research and make decisions on who to purchase products from.
    We, as the governing institution only set some basic guidelines to prevent abuses.

Furthermore, with all the experience I've gathered in the last 4 years or so of scripting, I can tell that about 99% of what people call "bugs" is actually stupidity from the customer part.
    Of the 1% left, about 90% are small mistakes that can and are fixed really quick.
    The 0.1% left is what we deal with: people who are just plain retard and/or don't give any fucks.
    xD you have a point on that, someone buy a script for me and he was saying the script is bugged, fix the script, is not working, when u will fix the script? and he never told me the fucking problem, until other costumer told me the problem i fixed the script, most of the "bugs" how say raphael is not for our fault, some times is the costumer fault, because they don't erased the mini marks on the map, or because they don't change the rope what he will use it in the script (happend that 2 days ago whit the script, the guy was saying the script was bugged and he never changed the rope for use) if you like a costumer u want a better service, you need to give to the owner of the script what is the problem whit the script, send some screenshot of the problem, because if you only say, its bugged, fix the script or just don't say nothing then how we are going to fix the script...
    @kfoxmyth

Free User
    the way u talk to the customers is so professional @Raphael, keep it. by the way i bot over 7 years, since ng times so i kinda know what im doing, the thing is the script should use a stairs, and it doesn't. i've talked to him he seems to be a nice person.

the way u talk to the customers is so professional @Raphael, keep it. by the way i bot over 7 years, since ng times so i kinda know what im doing, the thing is the script should use a stairs, and it doesn't. i've talked to him he seems to be a nice person.
    Then your case fits on the 0.9%.
    Awesome!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris ra View Post
    xD you have a point on that, someone buy a script for me and he was saying the script is bugged, fix the script, is not working, when u will fix the script? and he never told me the fucking problem, until other costumer told me the problem i fixed the script, most of the "bugs" how say raphael is not for our fault, some times is the costumer fault, because they don't erased the mini marks on the map, or because they don't change the rope what he will use it in the script (happend that 2 days ago whit the script, the guy was saying the script was bugged and he never changed the rope for use) if you like a costumer u want a better service, you need to give to the owner of the script what is the problem whit the script, send some screenshot of the problem, because if you only say, its bugged, fix the script or just don't say nothing then how we are going to fix the script...
    @kfoxmyth
    some people have bad english dont understand what they saying doesnt make sense and how they have done something wrong what to do to fix it even tho they was told. can happen to any with any script they can have problem because of their own misknowledge or unfortunate. but as far as i can see you did nothing wrong or atleast you tryed to help and they was not accepting it because of misinformation.