Signup Now
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiller View Post
    why salty mode now and not in few hours xD?!
    Why would I not ban you now and not in a few hours?!
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Why would I not ban you now and not in a few hours?!
    Why would u like to upset so many people?!

Free User
    Sune, so new bot update will be 2.8.6? Am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by marcosia View Post
    Sune, so new bot update will be 2.8.6? Am i right?
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...222#post438222
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Guys I thought that it takes like week or 2 weeks or even month. If this only take few our then its okey. Sorry I just take it wrong and understude this so badly

Free User
    Will the scripts for version 10 work on the 11 client?

Quote Originally Posted by hejje View Post
    Will the scripts for version 10 work on the 11 client?
    Yes.
    But it's not Tibia 11 yet, the bot is for 10.98 for now.

Quote Originally Posted by hamiltonx View Post
    The new client is completely new, from scratch. So yes, they will need to make completely new bots.
    Not true. If the bot was programmed correctly most code will be reusable. They will only have to update parts that changed like memory addresses, input, etc.
    Bought:
    203 ED from ForrestGump
    268 EK from Dworak
    392 EK from bartekssss
    50+kk from Pidek098
    10+kk from PunkTG
    50+kk from Mankey
    3750tc from Agkael
    1500tc from Pidek098
    240 EK from Dehan

Free User
    Do you know if new Tibia 11 client uses the same tibia protocol as before? As far as I know it does. And if so then what's the point of reversing new client from scratch if you can use already reversed tibia protocol to make clientless bots? I think it's 100% possible, am I right? I saw someone connected to OTS using Tibia 11 client so it means that Tibia 11 client still uses the same protocol and therefore you can just simply send packets onto real tibia server to simulate that you are moving/attacking or doing whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBoy View Post
    Do you know if new Tibia 11 client uses the same tibia protocol as before? As far as I know it does. And if so then what's the point of reversing new client from scratch if you can use already reversed tibia protocol to make clientless bots? I think it's 100% possible, am I right? I saw someone connected to OTS using Tibia 11 client so it means that Tibia 11 client still uses the same protocol and therefore you can just simply send packets onto real tibia server to simulate that you are moving/attacking or doing whatever you want.
    Yes, but that would also be very easy to find out and delete you for it, the way they banned the people who used elfbot and blackD and other packet based bots..