Signup Now
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Free User
    what remains is to get level before stopping

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    A project only "die" when there is not further action to be made on it, that isnt the case of Windbot, it is going to be updated to the new Tibia Client (just like any other regular update although this one requires more work and may lead to the public release of WB3).
    The "project" dying like after there's no one handable to update it. That's case of Windbot or any other bot at the moment, it will take months to get all work again, (few pages before some user posted how tibia wil be coded nowdays) I have no idea how WB3 is programmed, tbh I really doubt it ever exist, anyway it have to be changed same like everything else, I was laugh a lot while a guy "Sune" posted, they have to get all "doors ids" (the reason of W3 delay elease) which is kinda funny for poeple who know about they're talking about

Free User
    @secod_post

That was about rope spots xyz locations etc which for me is kinda funny even lot more

Quote Originally Posted by Warior View Post
    I have no idea how WB3 is programmed, tbh I really doubt it ever exist, anyway it have to be changed same like everything else, I was laugh a lot while a guy "Sune" posted, they have to get all "doors ids" (the reason of W3 delay elease) which is kinda funny for poeple who know about they're talking about
    Which means, that you got no idea how the AI, and the pathfinder in WB3 works, and for us that know what we're talking about, you're kinda funny
    (Just to clarify, the door/rope spot thing was to gather info for the internal map for wind 3 to make the pathfinding to work, not the bot core itself, since that was already done)

And like i said in my other post, Sure, we got a huge job to update it, but no, it is not like writing a whole new bot.
    Besides, Beta client will be in beta mostly for months to come (or well atm the beta is closed), so the old client will still be out there.
    Last edited by SuNe; 04-27-2016 at 05:54 AM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Warior View Post
    The "project" dying like after there's no one handable to update it. That's case of Windbot or any other bot at the moment, it will take months to get all work again, (few pages before some user posted how tibia wil be coded nowdays) I have no idea how WB3 is programmed, tbh I really doubt it ever exist, anyway it have to be changed same like everything else, I was laugh a lot while a guy "Sune" posted, they have to get all "doors ids" (the reason of W3 delay elease) which is kinda funny for poeple who know about they're talking about
    Yes it exist

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...dBot-3-teasers

Free User
    I'm more worried about the system requeriments, about windbot I know Lucas will find a way.

Quote Originally Posted by vinizera View Post
    I'm more worried about the system requeriments, about windbot I know Lucas will find a way.
    Min system req is about the same as it is now tho, so i wouldent be so worries about it unless your running a potato computer
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Min system req is about the same as it is now tho, so i wouldent be so worries about it unless your running a potato computer
    This made me laugh, haha!

Anyways, I trust on this staff. Windbot is the best bot I've used so far and I believe they'll work around this situation.
    Oh, and by the way, TibiaCast and BBot already said they won't work/update after Tibia 11 release, hue!
    Yours,
    pvzin

Was the best vot ever i've used too. But, i still don't believe Lucas will handle a stable version for new client. Since he can't even released WB3. (that he told first time yeaaaaaaaaaaaaars ago.)

Quote Originally Posted by pvzin View Post
    This made me laugh, haha!

Anyways, I trust on this staff. Windbot is the best bot I've used so far and I believe they'll work around this situation.
    Oh, and by the way, TibiaCast and BBot already said they won't work/update after Tibia 11 release, hue!

Quote Originally Posted by hyderascripts View Post
    Was the best vot ever i've used too. But, i still don't believe Lucas will handle a stable version for new client. Since he can't even released WB3. (that he told first time yeaaaaaaaaaaaaars ago.)
    He can, don't worry.

The delay for WB3 has nothing to do that he can or not, its been delayed due to the huge amount of work he is doing on it alone, while balancing his time with family, school and programing, and that his a damn perfectionist who don't want to release a flawed Beta for some reason (DUh)

I've been using WB3 ONLY for the past 2 years or so, and it is working great.