Signup Now
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Minimum:

Processor: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent with SSE2 instruction set support
    Memory: 1GB RAM
    Graphics: 128MB; if DirectX 9c or OpenGL 2.1 are not supported, only software renderer mode is available
    Hard Drive: min. 150MB

Recommended:

Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i3 processor or equivalent
    Memory: 4GB RAM
    Graphics: 512MB; OpenGL 2.1 support

lol, its like they know you need decent amount of ram to bot several chars

Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    Minimum:

Processor: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent with SSE2 instruction set support
    Memory: 1GB RAM
    Graphics: 128MB; if DirectX 9c or OpenGL 2.1 are not supported, only software renderer mode is available

Recommended:

Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i3 processor or equivalent
    Memory: 4GB RAM
    Graphics: 512MB; OpenGL 2.1 support

lol, its like they know you need decent amount of ram to bot several chars
    If I wont be able to massbotting im going to kill myself, because I just spent 500$ dolars at my computer to massbot and make good profit from that... LOL

"However, it's not just XenoBot. This will be the doom of WindBot, MageBot, iBot, and every other bot. This isn't an update in the way most people think of them; it's completely new architecture. Every memory value, function signature, data structure, and little chunk of assembly code is different. This means that every bot will have to undergo a major overhaul, which can amount to thousands of hours of work, in order to function with the new client. In some cases, such as with XenoBot and likely others, it's safe to say that writing a completely new bot will actually prove easier than adapting the existing bot to the new client." - DarkstaR (Creator of XenoBot) ( Original post by DarkstaR HERE )"

Quote Originally Posted by ratrider View Post
    "However, it's not just XenoBot. This will be the doom of WindBot, MageBot, iBot, and every other bot. This isn't an update in the way most people think of them; it's completely new architecture. Every memory value, function signature, data structure, and little chunk of assembly code is different. This means that every bot will have to undergo a major overhaul, which can amount to thousands of hours of work, in order to function with the new client. In some cases, such as with XenoBot and likely others, it's safe to say that writing a completely new bot will actually prove easier than adapting the existing bot to the new client." - DarkstaR (Creator of XenoBot) ( Original post by DarkstaR HERE )"
    You just missed the link hahahahaha

Don't think it will be the end of WindBot, I think of it as a cool deadline for Wind 3's release LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    You just missed the link hahahahaha

Don't think it will be the end of WindBot, I think of it as a cool deadline for Wind 3's release LOOOOOOOOOOOL
    huashusahhu, right?

Banned
    End of WindBot 3 before it was even released. Wow. Bad timing o.o

Lucas terra must be mad as fuck. All hundreds/thousands of hours to build WindBot 3 and now it will not work in new client.

Like DarkstaR said, every bot must be re-created from scratch.
    This will 100% be the end of iBot/Redbot/Blackd (maybe)/TibiaAuto/Magebot and other bots like that. Because most of their admins dont know how to program, and they stole a lot from TibiaAPI.
    Only DarkstaR and Lucas Terra are good enough to rewrite a completely new bot from scratch.
    I think DarkstaR will win the race because he works as a reverse engineer for a great company IRL.

But this will be interesting to see.
    Maybe a completely new bot will rise now too, from a completely new guy that has not been heard of.

It is safe to say that it will take MONTHS to create a new STABLE bot with features like we have today.
    It is like we are going back in time to TibiaBot NG now. It will maybe take years to adapt a bot completely to the new client.
    So the botting community will probably lose a lot of players now since there will be at least 6-12 months without botting.

And then they must also test the bots so it wont be instant-deletions. Wow, it's going to be a lot of changes.

I just hope DarkstaR and Lucas Terra feel motivated enough to continue developing.
    They lost a lot of time for their current bots. And as many people maybe quit, they maybe don't see it as profitable to spend that much time making a new version of the bots.

Hoping for the best.

Maybe flash client would be easier to make a bot for? But it's such an unstable client :P

Quote Originally Posted by ratrider View Post
    Since its just beta (already public so all bot creators got way to access/test it, and they already said it won't be relased soon, bet that for 20th anniversary, have like 8months to do it

Cool

i think you guys are panicking before the real panic time.
    As i've said in chat this i'snt even a antibot measure, and windbot 3 features have nothing to do with how the addresses work. Im sure if the code is written correctly once they figer out all the structures the windbot 3 will work the same way,that doesnt mean bot makers wont waste thousands of hours trying to find these new addresses but i dont think it will be the last hard time they'll have in the near future.
    Direct quote from Tibia 11 Faq:
    "Besides big topics such as our continuous fight against botting, for example, Tibia 11's further development, the winter update and the preparations for Tibia's 20th birthday will keep us busy during the rest of the year."

I really believe that they will add alot of shit to make bots have a hard time, i can see the end of comercial bots for some months if they go full force on the anti botting side.

And for the people that will say, tibia will be dead without bots... im sure they'll find a way to earn money, open your tibia store and look how it has changed in the last month .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlockx View Post
    i think you guys are panicking before the real panic time.
    As i've said in chat this i'snt even a antibot measure, and windbot 3 features have nothing to do with how the addresses work. Im sure if the code is written correctly once they figer out all the structures the windbot 3 will work the same way,that doesnt mean bot makers wont waste thousands of hours trying to find these new addresses but i dont think it will be the last hard time they'll have in the near future.
    Direct quote from Tibia 11 Faq:
    "Besides big topics such as our continuous fight against botting, for example, Tibia 11's further development, the winter update and the preparations for Tibia's 20th birthday will keep us busy during the rest of the year."

I really believe that they will add alot of shit to make bots have a hard time, i can see the end of comercial bots for some months if they go full force on the anti botting side.

And for the people that will say, tibia will be dead without bots... im sure they'll find a way to earn money, open your tibia store and look how it has changed in the last month .
    The new client is completely new, from scratch. So yes, they will need to make completely new bots.