Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

312 ED - NICE SET/KK's/ADDONS - CALVA [Retro Open PVP] - RL CASH - 100% Safe - CHEAP!

Retro Open PVP - 312 Elder Druid - Calva

CHARACTER IS SOLD ALREADY

Level: 312
    Magic Level: 100 (items on the screen)
    Vocation: Druid
    Premium: Free Account
    Warnings: No criminal records
    Transferable:Yes
    Quests: All main quests completed, Warzone access, Demon Oak is free to do. New quests from 2013-2014 are not done... I did not play that time
    Addons: Almost all are done from old ones
    Mounts: Panda, Stampor, Black Sheep, Donkey, Bird etc.
    Equipment: Check the screenshoot
    Other info: Character was fully inactive for more then 1,5 year. There are noobchars 50-70 lvls.
    Price: Negotiable. Well I am looking around 180 EUR for it.
    Payment methods: Moneybookers & Western Union or PayPal (Only from really safe people)

We can Use Middleman, if You want. I have a lot of people who can vouch me and I am able to prove my safety.

What is Retro Open Pvp Server? http://www.tibia.com/news/?subtopic=newsarchive&id=2918
    Calva and Calvera have already been switched to Retro Open PvP with today's server save. Both are free-to-move worlds which means that characters from all game world types can move to them. Please note that once there you cannot move a character to a Hardcore PvP world anymore.
    Here is a short summary of the features that await you on Retro Open PvP worlds:
    2 Unjusts, which means: No matter how many characters took part in an unjustified PvP kill, only the character that dealt the most damage and the character that dealt the final blow will face consequences.
    No Ghosting (or its predecessor swapping), which means: Everybody always blocks all other characters anywhere.
    No Fair Fight Rules, which means: No matter how many attackers took part in a PvP kill, the death penalty of the victim will not be reduced.
    No Twist of Fate, which means: There is no additional blessing that will protect you from losing your normal blessings in case of a PvP death.
    Return of the Green Skull, which means: Friendly fire in parties is possible again. Also, you can train your skills online once again together with other party members.
    PZ block for everyone, which means: No matter if you are the aggressor or the defender, as long as you take part in a fight, you will get a PZ block.
    No expert PvP mode, which means: You cannot activate any other PvP modes. You only have the option to turn secure mode on and off.
    No PvP frames, which means: Brown, orange, and yellow frames under your character are disabled, when it comes to PvP.
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tolikboi
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kokowaah; 10-24-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Free User
    Safe?

Free User
    I can proof you my safety
    Add me to FB or Skype
    Quote Originally Posted by bevernator View Post
    Safe?

Free User
    I'm interested if it's possible to transfer it to open pvp

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulsando View Post
    I'm interested if it's possible to transfer it to open pvp
    I do not know how it is now, with those new retro pvp rules, but I guess it is still not possible to transfer to open pvp... :<

Quote Originally Posted by kokowaah View Post
    I do not know how it is now, with those new retro pvp rules, but I guess it is still not possible to transfer to open pvp... :<
    its possible to transfer back from calva to a non pvp or open pvp depends on wich server u came from, but your char came from non pvp, so u cant transfer it to open pvp

Free User
    is it a former opt char?

Free User
    Character was created on non pvp, yeah... :/

Free User
    he is legit

Free User
    Recommend!