Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share your paladin tutorials

As always I experience that it's very few guides for paladins. So why dont make a thread where everyone can share their strategies?

Feel free to post ur ideas, scripts and hunting places!

Yours Samih

This would be a very good idea! I have been wanting to try out lvlign my paladin that I have skilled to 110 dist, I have nowhere to even start! Hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by KevzonNine View Post
    This would be a very good idea! I have been wanting to try out lvlign my paladin that I have skilled to 110 dist, I have nowhere to even start! Hahahah
    I feel you bro! I made a pally on morta just skilling cause I dont know where to hunt hehe

Free User
    botting paladins, is much easier than people in the comunity think, they dont always like to bot a pally from lvl 8 due to the lack of cap and the constant refilling it takes, but the forget something, THEY ARE BOTTING, who cares how many times your pally goes to refill as long as you script doesnt get stuck you have nothing to worry about, so here is a east 1-100 pally guide for the comunity, i have personally tested this on over 15 paladins in my botting life, and remember once you start botting a pally there's nnothing more profitable.

8-25: this are the ugly levels, what i like to do on a brand new paladin just leveled and not trained is go to edron trolls, get a persistent to pick up spears and swap to a serpent sword when it has no spears, bot Full defense, this allows you to get you paladin to 25 easy and you get easy 70+ dist on the process, this in my opinion is better the offline training. Set: Belted cape, plate legs, dwarf shield, steel helm, scarf, serpent sword

25-50: Now your pally can use royal spears, i personally like to bot tombs peninsula or stone tomb -2, or helheim (quest for it sucks but its totally worth). Set: Blue robe, blue legs, vamp shield, boh, royal helmet.

50-90: these lvls are a pain, cuz you cant really pg and get profit at the same time, If you took the time to do helheim access (you should!) then just keepp yout pally on -3,-4 till 90 does decent exp (+- 80 - 100k/hr without bonus) and profit. otherwise, mutated humans are great for balance making and at 70 rats are awsome exp., tombs after teleporters are nice smoot and easy lvls, and last but not least Dragons, pallys just wreck dragons so profit wont be an issue here. Set: Zao helmet, pally armor, zao legs, Boh/Daken boots (@80) matermind shield.

90-160: these lvls is where pallys start making huge profits, personally i like cemetery -1, close to town, easy to stop bot and move manually out of spawn and ofc HUGE pofits and exp. another great choice is muggy plains.
    Set: Zao helm/elite draken helm, Pally armor/Master archer armor, Zao legs/yalahari legs/prismatic draken boots. I personally prefer zao helm and zao legs/prismatic for the physical resist. use a composite hornbow with arrows, arrows wigh less and the boss misses much less than the crossbow.

160-180+-: Here its the boring part. Tasks, head to fobidden islands Hydras and forget about your pally untill it has 100 task points.
    Set: Zao helm/elite draken helm, Pally armor/Master archer armor, Zao legs/yalahari legs/prismatic draken boots. I personally prefer zao helm and zao legs/prismatic for the physical resist. Buy youself a mycological bow.

180 - 200: I made these lvls at Svargrond mines -3 (parcel lv) decent exp and huge profits, choices are alot here. oramond minos, corruption hole -2 chosens, keep doing hydras for boss points (good profit on the long run.)
    Set: Zao helm/elite draken helm, Pally armor/Master archer armor, Zao legs/yalahari legs/prismatic draken boots. I personally prefer zao helm and zao legs/prismatic for the physical resist. Wasinger Bow

200-350+: oramond minos, Roshamuul Bridge. hands down best places to make profits.
    Set: Zao helm, prismatic amor, prismatic legs draken boots. I personally prefer zao helm and prismatic set for the physical resist. Warsinger Bow/Umbral master bow.

Free User
    Excelent info dude, GL

@kolo thank you so much! Will try to follow this as good as i can =)
    "If you’re good at something, never do it for free."

BUMP, Need more tip and ideas!
    "If you’re good at something, never do it for free."

Free User
    Always elvish bow over comp horn because % hit is better than 1 attack in any situation, because if you miss a shot it won't take into account the 1 attack anyway.

Free User
    thats not correct bro, id take 1 attack over hit anytime, because its already hard enough to miss with bow and arrows, so yea composite > elvish

Quote Originally Posted by kolo View Post
    thats not correct bro, id take 1 attack over hit anytime, because its already hard enough to miss with bow and arrows, so yea composite > elvish
    You contradicted yourself, therefore your post is invalid.