Signup Now
    Free User

Attack and speacial areas

Hiho, when i make scripts, i always use special areas to improve the cavebot/targeting, and i've noticed that when i'm hunting monsters that don't stand by me, the ones that run from the character, i loose them really often sincer they cross the line and then the bot just can't attack them, it's worse if the character it's a distance fighter. then i was thinking and had an idea, just don't know if it's doable.
    Whenever you're hunting monsters that run away from the character, if he gets close to the special areas lines, the character could read this situation and then surround the monster with the back turned to the limit line, this way would be rare to lose monsters, improving exp and loot rate.
    Sorry if couldn't make you understand, but i tryied even with my bad english. ahahaha
    thanks!

I have the same problem :/ any sulotion for this?

Open/close areas by persistant
    http://i.imgur.com/lkWkIMg.png
    ........................Script Name......................
    Profession
    Asura Palace ED + EK
    Characters for sale! | Like Our Facebook! | Sell Tibia Gold

Quote Originally Posted by nicogaroti View Post
    Hiho, when i make scripts, i always use special areas to improve the cavebot/targeting, and i've noticed that when i'm hunting monsters that don't stand by me, the ones that run from the character, i loose them really often sincer they cross the line and then the bot just can't attack them, it's worse if the character it's a distance fighter. then i was thinking and had an idea, just don't know if it's doable.
    Whenever you're hunting monsters that run away from the character, if he gets close to the special areas lines, the character could read this situation and then surround the monster with the back turned to the limit line, this way would be rare to lose monsters, improving exp and loot rate.
    Sorry if couldn't make you understand, but i tryied even with my bad english. ahahaha
    thanks!
    Exemple:

local hp = 10			-- Percentage to disable special áreas
    auto(500)
    foreach creature m 'ms' do
    if $targetingtarget.id ~= 0 and m.hppc <= hp then
    setsetting('Cavebot/SpecialAreas/SArea/Policy', 'None')
    else
    setsetting('Cavebot/SpecialAreas/SArea/Policy', 'Cavebot & Targeting')
    end
    end

Just change SpecialAreas Names
    Helped you? REP+

Quote Originally Posted by nicogaroti View Post
    thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sines View Post
    I have the same problem :/ any sulotion for this?

Exemple:

local hp = 10			-- Percentage to disable special áreas
    auto(500)
    foreach creature m 'ms' do
    if $targetingtarget.id ~= 0 and m.hppc <= hp then
    setsetting('Cavebot/SpecialAreas/SArea/Policy', 'None')
    else
    setsetting('Cavebot/SpecialAreas/SArea/Policy', 'Targeting')
    end
    end

Just change SpecialAreas Names
    Helped you? REP+