Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

My Premium Mage Guide.

8-20

In my opinion Peninsula Tomb 1- from 8-20 will be best.
    Now of course you can go anywhere really, Larvas, Rotworms Dara/PortHope, even manual Minotaur Tower. But from personal experience Tombs are usually dead on most open pvp servers, and you will reduce reports.

20-33

Depending on magic level and time to play. You have two options. You can bot, which is slower or you can manual which with good magic level you can do in a hour or two.

For manual I like to go to Minotaur Tower, Coryms, Mistrock Cyclops.

If you are lazy, well Peninsula Tomb it is but this time -2. And again, you can go any other places like cyclopis, maybe even Earth Elementals with 40+ magic level. It'll be a struggle but possible with a silver amulet and some earth protection set.

33-50

Now depending if you have good magic level or bad. You can start Yalahar Dragons very early on. I've done it from 25 but I did have 55+ magic level. If you have pretty low magic level you are best of waiting for 33 to get the Wand of Starstorm if you are a sorcerer or Hailstorm Rod if you are a druid.

From earlier levels, 25 if you choose to start then I highly recommend a Dragon Necklace and Magma Monocle until 35 and you can swap out the necklaces for Magma boots. If cash isn't a problem you can without a doubt buy magma legs for the added protection at level 40. But to be honest after 35 it's pretty much plain sailing unless you get a really unlucky combo.

50-150

Well, you better get used to the sight of Port Hope Water Elementals. Trust me, they'll be your best friend. You can quit them at 100 and try somewhere else but I promise you 50-100 you won't find a better place which such low waste and high exp. Even at level 120 I'm still gaining levels every 3 hours. Solid 230k/h without bonus.

As for hunting tips. I strongly recommend a good shield on early levels. At least Vampire shield and again if you can afford it a full glacier set, without any ice protection you are most likely going to die a few times from 50-70. I've done it with just glacier kilt and mastermind shield but I really do recommend the full glacier set and obviously Helmet of the deep.

150-250

Soul eaters, soul eaters and more eaters soul.
    I heard you can actually start here as low as 120 if you want to die a lot but still gain exp. As for set and hunting tips. I don't really have any, I'd probably just say best magic level set you can get your hands on.

Well that's as far as this guide goes. I got from 1-120 with no outside help, no cash, brand new world in about 45 days botting from 2-10 hours per day depending on how long I could get the spawn and stamina.

Every hunting choice I have given is 100% doable and safe as I've done them all myself.

Thanks and rep+ if you helped.
    Last edited by Fermonos; 10-17-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Banned
    Reserved.

Banned
    Reserved..

Banned
    Added to my thread!

Banned
    i'd reccomand mistrock cycs start from lvl 35 (if u got something to waste) made my 44 ms 63 there in a day

Free User
    I got a problem with peninsula script. The character goes to... the little bridge in the n-e part of town, I have to by supps myself and get out after the walls of the city, then it works perfect. I've modified the target list to reduce the waste.

Edit: O.k. It works perfectly. I didnt read that u have to start at 1st floor @ dp :P.
    Last edited by greloziom; 10-28-2014 at 03:03 AM.

Lol i didnt know there were a real working souleater script with UE o.o
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Free User
    Really noobish to stay all the time on one spot..... 100 lvls in water eles cmon... Its possible but depends on servers it wont be always free and you can easily get deleted if you stay all the time on the same spawns..

As soon as you get 110 on a mage you should be in Ice witch temple bottom floor.The profit is fucking ridiculous and its comparable exp to waters.