Signup Now
    Free User

Exclamation scam report fasterbeter

Hello people of windbot, i am making a scam report agaisnt fasterbeter. I paid 150 AUD through WU on friday instant cash he told me he would send me account info once he received the money and then he said all WU was closed in poland, even tho it was 4pm in that time. so he told me to wait till monday he will go in store to pick up and send me acc info... but as i called western union customer service i asked if the money was picked up on monday they said no. the money was picked up on friday after a few minutes you sent it. as you look through the screenshots it says money can only be picked up by receiver he has to show current i.d and the name i wrote to be picked up is the name and details he gave me. It isnt nice or fun being scammed. But as many people have seen posted that he unlegit and looks like a scammer i looked into it futher more he makes accounts on windforum makes fake sales and gives himself report. As i can see he is a professional scam artist and con artist and claims to work etc and just lies.. Half the time he dosent even make any sense of what nonsense he types.. There are many others on the forum that will agree with me that fasterbeter seemed fishy and they had assumptions that he was a scammer. Well i guess it was true even tho i did lose hard earned 150 AUD looks like he needed it more too feeed himself and scam others.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Free User
    I have also called western union and made a fraud complaint & if i was to do something like that it means it serious and thats a big accusation.. fasterbeter as he gave me his name michal could possibly create fake id's to pick up money from WU and give fake names instead so i do not know if michal is a realor fake name.scam report 6.jpg
    Last edited by supermario; 04-11-2016 at 09:31 PM.

Free User

Free User
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...nd-fasterbeter

fasterbeter is snow jim.

he tells me the money is on hold which is not possible cause it was instant cashed delivery in minutes. he trys to lie hes way out but i guess thats what expert scammers do. I have not received anything at all from him besides being scammed 150 AUD i lose and will not receive anything from making a claim besides warning others that he is a scammer. this world would be better if scammers did not exist.

Wind Powered
    All his accounts has been banned. Can't do nothing more.
    Regards
    Closed